Ipod

camel_jockey

For those interested in a price comparison, I just bought a 40gig iPod in Singapore for 1000SPD, you can do the maths,The price included all the usual cords, dock, earphones(which are crap), holder AND an iTrip which connects to the iPod and emits an FM signal so you can listen to your music through a radio,eg in the car, pretty cool, merry X-mas! :o

Ipods rock..

Two things...... math and tricks to using it.

You said do the math.. Well it looks like you didn't>>>>>>>>>>>

Pantip you can get an Ipod for 23,000 BHT or 1000 SGD (Same Price as Sing minus the airfare and hotel) And yes it's from a real apple vendor.

Try this math in the US it retails for $495 that equals around 20,000 Bht or 870 SGD.

=============================

Update the firmware on it to version to 2.1. more features and fixes some bugs.

Also don't even bother with any software other than Itunes. Itunes uses ACC format that makes it worth the money. Such better sound. Also its a lot faster in ripping and the CDBE works ten times better than music jukebox.

Run the batt all the way down. They say you can get 8 hrs use out of it. I have never gotten more than 4 at mid vol.

Go to pantip and get a wrap for it. Mine is scratched to ###### after 3 months. the Plastic on the LCD sucks.

the FM converter is nice but you downgrade your sound to FM. If your deck has RCA/line in or one of those Cassettes works good too.

Keep it out of the heat, the sun kills it.