Pls Identify This Snake

thanks :) i was sure it is a cobra but my thai worker insisted this is a ngoo sing which he has caught and eaten many times... as we have ngoo sing all the time and we had a few same looking cobras over the years so i recognized it but my worker made me doubt (and hope). i found it dead after my dogs had killed it the night before. we have quite a few snakes around here, almost on a daily basis we see them and many different kinds :)

thanks :) i was sure it is a cobra but my thai worker insisted this is a ngoo sing which he has caught and eaten many times... as we have ngoo sing all the time and we had a few same looking cobras over the years so i recognized it but my worker made me doubt (and hope). i found it dead after my dogs had killed it the night before. we have quite a few snakes around here, almost on a daily basis we see them and many different kinds :)

It looks similar to a cobra l had in my house which l killed before it got me. Glad you dogs got it so you did not have a problem. Good dogs so wha breed are they?