Is Venturing About The Kingdom (Or Anywhere) With Stuff Cilpped To Your Belt Naff?

nocturn

is clipping stuff to your belt naff?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i lose no sleep, yet i was told that i was in the minority in my opinion.

that would seem to be untrue.

apparently there are others here younger than 45 in the real world who have not yet purchased a mate.

As you get older you come to realize that renting a mate is cheaper than buying one. :whistling:

You can upgrade to a newer model without losing your initial investment. And, when they malfunction, you can replace them at no further cost than what you can afford. :rolleyes:

apparently there are others here younger than 45 in the real world who have not yet purchased a mate.

As you get older you come to realize that renting a mate is cheaper than buying one. :whistling:

You can upgrade to a newer model without losing your initial investment. And, when they malfunction, you can replace them at no further cost than what you can afford. :rolleyes:

You're such a romantic soul, Ian.:jap:

You're such a romantic soul, Ian.:jap:

laugh.gif

Anyone worrying about how having a phone in a belt holder is perceived, must really have some self confidence issues.

Does having yours at the hip make you feel like a cowboy?

If you need a belt you're not properly waisted.

Maybe I should get a belt to put my phones on, because I don't have enough pockets. Being Scottish, I struggle to reach them, anyway.

SC

Anyone worrying about how having a phone in a belt holder is perceived, must really have some self confidence issues.

Maybe I should get a belt to put my phones on, because I don't have enough pockets. Being Scottish, I struggle to reach them, anyway.

SC

You're Scottish....:o

SC

You're Scottish....:o

I would have thought, with SC at the bottom of every post, that would be obvious...

SC

Why would you care how someone else dresses? Are you so insecure that you need everyone else to dress to your "specifications"?

Strange.

Get a life.

I guess those who can't take a bit of a gentle piss taking are the ones who need to get a life mike.

Don't tell me. You're the CEO of the International Belt Phone Carrier Corporation aren't you? :D

I would have thought, with SC at the bottom of every post, that would be obvious...

SC

I guess having the username " Street Cowboy " might tend to throw somebody off the Scottish signature scent mate.

Now GHWBA ( Ginger haired wife beating alcoholic ) might be more of a clue. :D

JOKE! joke!