Who Wants To Be A Banker ?

Gonzo the Face

How about a job as a banker.

5 weekdays of holidays in the past 3 weeks.... not bad...

ok I know that branches like in Lotus are open, but when there is a specific need to go to the offices.... problems

yea I know that this is rare, but it still gripes me when I have the need

Now I have said my piece and I feel better

G

Edited by Gonzo the Face

So Bankers aren't allowed holidays now?

May I suggest that you sort out your financial problems when the bank's office's are open in future. It will obviously save you a considerable amount of distress if you follow this simple advice.

If you cannot comprehend what I was writing, spend more time learning and less time drinking.....

I said nothing about bankers having A holiday But even drunks must agree that 5 days off out of 3 weeks of workdays is a bit much.

Suggest you run your post count up on something worthwhile or go back to the heavy drinking...

Jeez, I thought you were offering a job...smile.gif

If I had that job to offer, I would keep it for myself :) ..... sorta puts a new meaning on 'bankers hours' dudden't

also I apologize for my earlier retort above..... somehow seems harsher than need be.... Ka toot. G

Edited by Gonzo the Face

• 2 weeks later...

Gonzo, while you're at it, how about "who wants to be an Immigration officer" or "who wants to be a postal worker" or better yet "who wants to work at the American Consulate?" They close down on all the Thai government holidays PLUS all the American holidays.

Thanks Gonzo,

I need to go today, and now I know Lotus is the way forward.

Not bad though, as Bank Hols in the UK you haven't got a chance of an open bank. :)Thanks

I am not trying to be rude, but where do you think the term 'bank holiday' comes from......?