Poxy Woodwork

MSingh

<deleted> me Singer your scraping the barrell now mate :lol:

I don't have much choice..:D

I think you should meet up for a beer with Abrak. :) You might even get the book you were asking for and could find about about all the huge plans Mr Henry has for Liverpool. :rolleyes:

<deleted> me Singer your scraping the barrell now mate :lol:

I don't have much choice..:D

I think you should meet up for a beer with Abrak. :) You might even get the book you were asking for and could find about about all the huge plans Mr Henry has for Liverpool. :rolleyes:

Why? Are they planning to install heating rods in the goalposts to expand the opposing teams woodwork by 3% or whatever?

Nothing would surprise me.....:rolleyes:

It's almost a valid point for dicussion, especially when one takes into consideration that in Australian rules football a point is scored for hitting the woodwork.

It is possibly a fairer way of deciding a match after extra time rather than going to penalty shootouts.

But on second thoughts a miss is as good as a mile (as the old saying goes) and when I think about all those tmes I nearly got a lady pregnant only to be deflected by a condom, just microns away ........ :D

It's almost a valid point for dicussion, especially when one takes into consideration that in Australian rules football a point is scored for hitting the woodwork.

It is possibly a fairer way of deciding a match after extra time rather than going to penalty shootouts.

But on second thoughts a miss is as good as a mile (as the old saying goes) and when I think about all those tmes I nearly got a lady pregnant only to be deflected by a condom, just microns away ........ :D

I think West Ham need more than the woodwork to save them.

Last year they had the 7th highest wage bill and came 17th in the league. This year I guess its lower but I bet its at least 5 times higher than Blackpool's at 6m quid.

I am surprised there hasnt been more talk about West Ham going bankrupt unless the Chav's have unlimited resources. They have over 100m of debt. Their short term bank debt becomes due on the 11th of August. They have some 30m owing to other football clubs including 16m on Tevez. They havent settled on Alan Curbishley. It would be a shame to see a club with its tradition disappear but it was effectively destroyed by the Icelandic crew.

Last year they had the 7th highest wage bill and came 17th in the league. This year I guess its lower but I bet its at least 5 times higher than Blackpool's at 6m quid.

I am surprised there hasnt been more talk about West Ham going bankrupt unless the Chav's have unlimited resources. They have over 100m of debt. Their short term bank debt becomes due on the 11th of August. They have some 30m owing to other football clubs including 16m on Tevez. They havent settled on Alan Curbishley. It would be a shame to see a club with its tradition disappear but it was effectively destroyed by the Icelandic crew.

Don't you go copying my predictions will you........

Where to start with the utter sh*te that's written there ??? :D

Best off that i don't probably, i'll get banned undoubtedly because of this Thread..

But of course i can't resist..

1 ) You, me nor anyone else on this Forum have any idea what WHUFC's wage Bill is this Season, so that's void.

2 ) Hasn't been more talk ?? Maybe not on Planet Abrak there hasn't been much talk but on Planet Earth, there has been lots of talk about it for the last 3 Years, so that's void.

3 ) You wouldn't know what a Chav was if one come up to you & stole your Abacus out of your back Pocket..

4 ) We are now in debt to the tune of 80m GBP, so that's void.

5 ) We owe Sheff United 9m GBP now, so that's void..

6 ) We settled with Cubishley in Feb 2010, so that's void too..

So what else have you got Anorak ???????? :rolleyes:

This Fella makes Smokie look like a Mensa Candidate..

Best off that i don't probably, i'll get banned undoubtedly because of this Thread..

1 ) You, me nor anyone else on this Forum have any idea what WHUFC's wage Bill is this Season, so that's void.

2 ) Hasn't been more talk ?? Maybe not on Planet Abrak there hasn't been much talk but on Planet Earth, there has been lots of talk about it for the last 3 Years, so that's void.

3 ) You wouldn't know what a Chav was if one come up to you & stole your Abacus out of your back Pocket..

Because you are going down, it is understandable that you will be defensive.

Look Singh I will happily agree with you that there has been much discussion whether West Ham were effectively bankrupt when they were in the Premiership over the past 3 years. The fact is if you were 'maybe' insolvent while you were in the premiership then the Championship must involve financial Armeggedon. So while it was perhaps a 'maybe' I guess we should really assume you have stopped discussing it because now it is a 100% certainty.

It really doesnt matter if their debt is 100m or 80m. The TV revenue represents 60% of your total revenue and you were bleeding cash in the premiership. Your bank debt 48m is short term and repayable in August 2011 and you are in breech of you debt covenants. To say you only owe 9m on Tevez rather than 16m is beside the point because you cant pay back your bank debt let alone your Tevez debt. The Tevez debt is simply an illustration of the fact that you are already several years behind paying your debts. Unfortunately now you dont even have a business with which to pay them.

So Singh if you are so smart, simply name me 'ONE' championship side with 80m of debt. The answer is there isnt one as I am sure you well know. I am simply asking a very simple question. GIVEN THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING BANKRUPTCY AND INSOLVENCY WHEN YOU HAD LARGE INCOME FLOWS COMING THROUGH YOUR GATES WHAT THE fuc_k ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW YOU HAVENT. THE ONLY REASON IT AINT WORTH DISCUSSING IT ANYMORE IS THAT I GUESS WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER.

Look Singh I will happily agree with you that there has been much discussion whether West Ham were effectively bankrupt when they were in the Premiership over the past 3 years. The fact is if you were 'maybe' insolvent while you were in the premiership then the Championship must involve financial Armeggedon. So while it was perhaps a 'maybe' I guess we should really assume you have stopped discussing it because now it is a 100% certainty.

It really doesnt matter if their debt is 100m or 80m. The TV revenue represents 60% of your total revenue and you were bleeding cash in the premiership. Your bank debt 48m is short term and repayable in August 2011 and you are in breech of you debt covenants. To say you only owe 9m on Tevez rather than 16m is beside the point because you cant pay back your bank debt let alone your Tevez debt. The Tevez debt is simply an illustration of the fact that you are already several years behind paying your debts. Unfortunately now you dont even have a business with which to pay them.

So Singh if you are so smart, simply name me 'ONE' championship side with 80m of debt. The answer is there isnt one as I am sure you well know. I am simply asking a very simple question. GIVEN THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING BANKRUPTCY AND INSOLVENCY WHEN YOU HAD LARGE INCOME FLOWS COMING THROUGH YOUR GATES WHAT THE fuc_k ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW YOU HAVENT. THE ONLY REASON IT AINT WORTH DISCUSSING IT ANYMORE IS THAT I GUESS WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER.

fark me ,!!!!! what if we stay up then??? can we trade as a business ,???? will you still be interesting???? btw 3-1, thats a scoreline , not a balancesheet, .

outof intrest????when was the last time anyone spoke to you??? kinweirdo

fark me ,!!!!! what if we stay up then??? can we trade as a business ,???? will you still be interesting???? btw 3-1, thats a scoreline , not a balancesheet, .

outof intrest????when was the last time anyone spoke to you??? kinweirdo

Thats more like it!!!! :D

most amazing thing about west ham this season for me was those horrible sorts sullivan and gold basically admitting that they will have to sell their best players should the be relegated when there were still about six or seven games to go. way to inspire the team there owners.

i wouldn't mind demba ba off you like. good player that lad.

So Singh if you are so smart, simply name me 'ONE' championship side with 80m of debt. The answer is there isnt one as I am sure you well know.

Let me get this right, you say that if i am so smart i can answer it, yet then you say that you're sure i'll know the answer ?? :D

Thanks Abrak, you complete & utter Mushroom of a Human Being..:D

most amazing thing about west ham this season for me was those horrible sorts sullivan and gold basically admitting that they will have to sell their best players should the be relegated when there were still about six or seven games to go. way to inspire the team there owners.

i wouldn't mind demba ba off you like. good player that lad.

No, most amazing thing about West Ham this Season is that we beat a Man United Team that had won the League Cup 4-0 in that Competition, took 4 Points off T*ttingham without conceeding a Goal & beat a ressurgent Liverpool 3-1..

That's the only amazing thing about us, trust me..

No probs about having Ba too, based on what you buy overated Strikers for, i can't wait til he signs for you in fact..;)

Because you are going down, it is understandable that you will be defensive.

What's being defensive got to do with stating facts ??? :D

No wonder people like you marry Thai Birds, thick as shit..