Download Or Obtain Shop And Parts Manuals

jbeck

Ok, I'm prepared to take all the jokes if I can get a few 'real' answers.

I'm looking for English or Thai (1) parts books and (2) shop service manuals, even (3) owners' manuals (the small ones that come with the bike when you buy it)

to download or buy for:

Honda NSR 150 RR

Honda LS 125

Honda Dash 125

Honda CBR 150 rr

Also looking for websites with specs for these bikes: years produced, changes amongst years, etc...

I doubt any honda shop is going to let me take their manuals out of the shop to copy and bring back.

thanks in advance.

Some cbr150r manuals here.

For the parts books, what you do is find a nice friendly bike shop that sells bike parts. These shops often have the parts books. You then leave your bike license with them and borrow the parts book you want. You then go to a copy shop and get it copied (150baht) or scan it in yourself. When you return the parts book to the shop, you get your bike license back. Obviously you need to build up a good relationship with a bike shop; being a regular customer is a good way, and you must always be polite and be grateful for any advice or assistance given (even if you don't agree with them); they don't have to give you advice, but showing some gratitude goes along way in this country of showing face. If they don't like you they won't lend you parts books. Nam Jai is way to make things flow here.

For the parts books, what you do is find a nice friendly bike shop that sells bike parts. These shops often have the parts books. You then leave your bike license with them and borrow the parts book you want. You then go to a copy shop and get it copied (150baht) or scan it in yourself. When you return the parts book to the shop, you get your bike license back. Obviously you need to build up a good relationship with a bike shop; being a regular customer is a good way, and you must always be polite and be grateful for any advice or assistance given (even if you don't agree with them); they don't have to give you advice, but showing some gratitude goes along way in this country of showing face. If they don't like you they won't lend you parts books. Nam Jai is way to make things flow here.

or you can just tell them to order you one for 300 baht and get a nice fresh crispy oem book. ;)

works for me.

or you can just tell them to order you one for 300 baht and get a nice fresh crispy oem book. ;)

works for me.

Definitely worth a try, books will be in Thai, but the parts book won't matter. The service manual will matter. Thanks.

I'm also looking for start and finish production dates, and major changes in these bikes:

LS125, Dash125, CBR150R, NSR 150 RR, NSR 150 SP

Not sure why anyone would know this, but someone might!! :)

If you have one of these bikes, can you tell me the Thai year from the green book?

thanks.

jbeck

Why do you need the info? Are you writing a wiki page?

Have you tried 2strokeclub.com? Sure lots of Thais can help you there. There is loads of NSR info on there; in fact loads of Thai 2 stroke bike info ;) How good is you Thai? How interested is your girlfriend to help you :)

Have you tried 2strokeclub.com? Sure lots of Thais can help you there. There is loads of NSR info on there; in fact loads of Thai 2 stroke bike info ;) How good is you Thai? How interested is your girlfriend to help you :)

I will try 2strokeclub.com.

personal questions don't belong on the forum.Why do you want to know? I won't answer. Thanks.

I have the NSR shop service manual on PDF.

thanks, PM sent, looking for RR manual(s), have SP already

Well, mine is the SP thingy.

PM me the link i'd like to see if it's the same exact one I guess..???

personal questions don't belong on the forum.Why do you want to know? I won't answer. Thanks.

You want us to share something with you but you don't want to share back? If you have a business idea; fair enough, wish you luck. However its only fair you share back when people share with you. Without sharing back to the community we would not have the internet, opensource software, Linux, Andriod and raft of other things.

I found the SP service manual several years back on an Australian forum. It was difficult to find and it was password protected. In the interests of the greater good, I stripped out the password and shared it with others. This is the manual everyone now has. Firstly I shared it here with others then I posted it on the net. Now its available to anyone via several routes (scrib/google docs). Its Honda intellectual property so I have no rights over it.

I have the NSR shop service manual on PDF.

thanks, PM sent, looking for RR manual(s), have SP already

Well, mine is the SP thingy.

PM me the link i'd like to see if it's the same exact one I guess..???

As ChaiMai said it's password protected. However it was not when I downloaded it. :blink:

You want us to share something with you but you don't want to share back? If you have a business idea; fair enough, wish you luck. However its only fair you share back when people share with you. Without sharing back to the community we would not have the internet, opensource software, Linux, Andriod and raft of other things.

I found the SP service manual several years back on an Australian forum. It was difficult to find and it was password protected. In the interests of the greater good, I stripped out the password and shared it with others. This is the manual everyone now has. Firstly I shared it here with others then I posted it on the net. Now its available to anyone via several routes (scrib/google docs). Its Honda intellectual property so I have no rights over it.

Hey man lighten the fukc up, I didn't ask anyone for personal information, and I don't understand why you ask for it.

You're the only one who did. It doesn't make a bit of difference to my original request for help.

If you know any math, the answer to A, has absolutely nothing to do with your questions B, C, and D. I can't understand why YOU take offense.

I'm not going to ask anyone their language skills or about their girlfriends, or WHY they want to know something..

if you want to do this, your entitled, but why even bother?

You're the one being unfair by asking these questions, when we are discussing "where to get" shop manuals and that is ALL we should discuss, or start another thread.

If I found them, I would share back about the manuals if there was interest - sure, why not?

At least have the decency to PM someone if you want to know something personal..

AND, YES We would have the internet, opensource software, Linux, Andriod and raft of other things whether or not people provide info about why they have questions, or about their language skills or about their girlfriends. Think about it.

I don't know why people always go down these weird paths from simple, straightforward forum questions. It seems no one can stick to the original posts on this forum.

But, I always expect it. I'm used to it. But you really caught me off guard with this one, and especially that you're offended.

And, who are you to decide what is fair, especially when your idea of sharing is exchanging personal info for info about where to find a book?

And in your post you speak for everyone, as if your opinion is shared by all. Is it? How do you know? Why don't you just speak for yourself only?

Have a great day.

PM me if you have anything else to say, this is totally off topic and inappropriate.

As ChaiMai said it's password protected. However it was not when I downloaded it. :blink:

maichai said he was the one that bypassed the password protection, for the greater good of humanity.

And saving souls :)

Mr Beck comes across as quite angry? Personally I am an easy going person.

I put NSR150SP shop manual on scrib here

I try and put stuff on scrib, but the upload doesn't seem to work anymore. Also try and link from motorcycle.in.th if possible.

NSR150SP shop manual on Google docs here

Hum, I put quite alot of docs on docs.google.com and I shared them but Google can't find them. <deleted>. Google says they should be easily findable on the web! What a joke.

BelleR I bought the ex 15 years ago (now son has it) here. Not a high performance bike, but very cheap as a run about.

cbr150 parts manual

cbr150 shop manual in Thai here

Don't have any more 2stroke bike info. I have about 20Gb of bike shop manuals on my external hard disk; PM if you want anything.

I put a load of cbr150r and cbr125r manuals here: http://www.motorcycle.in.th/filemgmt/index.php

Look under Manuals Honda. They have a 10Mb file limit so I tried to put links into Google Docs. You can click on the house icon to get the link. Normally the admin there will fix the entries as you cannot specify just a link to a file; I had to upload dummy files.