Guy Plays With Bargirl In Pattaya

I got sick of watching this. How can a guy do something like that with a girl?

I'm norwegian and these guys in the video are norwegian too because I understood what the guy said in the end of the video and it was "Come one chill now". I'm sorry my english isn't perfect but I get really ashamed of them being norwegians.

I got sick of watching this. How can a guy do something like that with a girl?

I'm norwegian and these guys in the video are norwegian too because I understood what the guy said in the end of the video and it was "Come one chill now". I'm sorry my english isn't perfect but I get really ashamed of them being norwegians.

If you wish to pursue it go to the link on the video of the gentleman who posted it. He has a lot of other links of which I think are also Norwegian. Maybe you will recognize something in the other video links if you get my drift. His answer didn't seem to be all that convincing. I think he took the video and was there but that's just my opinion. Where you can go from there is any bodies guess. Maybe nowhere, maybe somewhere.

Sounds like a pretty scary situation.

I have confidence that I could handle an intervention with calming words. I've done it a few times. Most guys don't really want to hurt someone and they just need to calm down. I doubt that I would ever intervene in a situation with Thai's because it might be completely misunderstood.

The guy in Friendship might have just been having a bad day and needed to be reminded that taking it out on someone else isn't going to help him. I've intervened a few times with parents who lost their patience with their children (not in Thailand) and they were able to calm down and they thanked me for it afterwords.

It's interesting how things change. When I was a kid we didn't have bully's because all of us boys in the neighborhood were getting rough treatment from our fathers and kicking bully's asses was a good outlet for our frustrations. Now there is a lot of bully's it seems.

I think that establishing a pecking order should be worked out when we're children, but the current PC approach delays it and it is so much worse.

A couple of years ago I had to confront his big guy who was a local drug dealer. His car met my wife's on a one lane road and he became abusive towards her. I went and talked to him and got him to see the error of his behavior and he came and apologized to my wife and that was the end of it. But, you never know what's going to happen. I would not hesitate to risk my life for the people I love no matter who I'm confronted with. I have the physical stature and I've been in enough confrontations to be able to bluff and make the other guy stop and think. I really don't like violence, I've seen my share of it and words are so much more effective. If push came to shove I like to think I could still put someone down if I had to.

this is the wealth youth who comes to thailand and treat the poverty of bargirls.

maybe now we can understand why ,

the thai bar girls

rob , trick and cheat ,

on foreigner .

• 2 weeks later...

dam_n it,

this is the wealth youth who comes to thailand and treat the poverty of bargirls.

Nothing to do with wealth or poverty.

Drunk immature idiots playing around, and it ends bad.

My God, how many times have I seen drunk foreigners walking around with a local girl over the shoulders like that.

Agree, it is a disgusting way to behave, but do not tell me this is something new here.

I bet that guy really felt like a big man doing that and thought he was really, really funny too.

What a tool

You can see in the end he knows he screwed up and is concerned he caused injuries to the girl.

Of course, brilliantly edited movie clip as well.

Not making any excuses here, the behaviour is nothing less than disgraceful.

what a complete pair of <deleted>, i wish I'd of been there, the poor girl has probably had...and is having a hard time anyway without them disrespectful tossers doing that, I hope she was ok and i hope them wanke_rs get run over by a bus.

• 2 weeks later...

7-8 years ago, I saw a guy do something like in the video to a screaming Thai girl in front of NEP.

He had one big problem when 3 Thai guys set upon him. He was out cold on the soi for about 5 mins.

before someone dragged his sorry a.. to the curb. I was one of many at Golden bar clapping my hands.

When he woke up, he yelled for the police. LOL :cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...

We see more and more of those videos on Youtube. This is very stupid and it is us, farang, that look ridiculous because of those low class persons. This lady deserve same respect than anyone. He treated her like a toy. Shame on him he injured a poor Thai lady. He dont even deserve to travel and have a good time in another country. People like him shall stay in their own country. End of my reply... I am very pissed...

• 5 months later...