New Imac Where In Bkk To Buy?

New iMac where in BKK to buy?

I am close to an Apple Studio store in Bangkapi or Fortune city or should I order online?

If the prices are the same would the store offer more support?

As in show us the basics of the OS and helping to transfer photos from a PC to our new iMac?

Hi, I am a very happy iMac,iPhone and iPad user, bought it all at the Pattaya outlet of maccomseven the only authorized retailer in TH, I guess your shops are also either iStudio or iBeat which is the maccomseven group.

They really help with everything, very well trained people with a basic understanding of english. Their prices are the same in every shop, maybe you check it out :maccomseven.com

rgs Mag

Hi, I am a very happy iMac,iPhone and iPad user, bought it all at the Pattaya outlet of maccomseven the only authorized retailer in TH, I guess your shops are also either iStudio or iBeat which is the maccomseven group.

They really help with everything, very well trained people with a basic understanding of english. Their prices are the same in every shop, maybe you check it out :maccomseven.com

rgs Mag

Mag,

Thank you - yes iStudio is near me.

They are friendly but their English was not very good.

I will check what service they offer as I need to transfer over my family photographs.

rgs Mag

Mag,

Thank you - yes iStudio is near me.

They are friendly but their English was not very good.

I will check what service they offer as I need to transfer over my family photographs.

Edited by TravelerEastWest

The iMacs were updated last week, if buying from a store I'd make sure you get one of the new ones and not old stock. The online store is showing a delivery time of 3-4 weeks at the moment so I would highly suspect any stock is the old model.

The iMacs were updated last week, if buying from a store I'd make sure you get one of the new ones and not old stock. The online store is showing a delivery time of 3-4 weeks at the moment so I would highly suspect any stock is the old model.

A very good point indeed! Thank you.

I want a 21.5 model.