What Are You Watching?

Tonight on Swiss TV there is Criminal Minds AND i can watch it in English. Two episodes back to back.

I am watching a show from New Zealand called Outrageous Fortune. It is about a crime family and is a mixture of drama and comedy.

It was on the Australian network and I watched it there until they started to play around with the scheduling of the show. So for two weeks in a row it was not on due to other more important shows being aired. Other times they put the show on at different time slots.

No problem as I have now obtained all available series from the net and can watch it now when I want to. And uncensored as well.

Good show for a laugh and an insight into New Zealand family life.:D

How about something from France, NZ, Australia, Germany, Canada, Holland........?

Watched "Stalingrad" recently; excellent German movie. I hardly speak French, but love to watch all kinds of movies and TV series on TV5 Monde (often with English subtitles; and not only French movies, but also the odd quirky Belgian comedy). Otherwise Hollywood classics like "The Island" (this morning). Also other news/mixed international programmes, e.g. DW TV, NHK (e.g. "Tokyo Eye", "Cool Japan", "Begin Japanology"), BBC World...

Am currently watch Game of Thrones and The Borgias. Both are great, Game of Thrones especially.

Game of Thrones is excellent, thanks I would've missed this.

As for movies try one directed by Lars von Tries !!

Movies OK, but maybe no more press conferences, or as they say, "Nazi the sharpest tool in the shed". :o I liked the "bubble technology" on Kirsten Dunst at the press conference.

Edited by lomatopo