World Wide Travel Warning

OZEMADE

From the link

exercise enhanced vigilance regarding their personal security.

According to some on TVF this means looking out for men with black beards who dress differently to us.

Good job it wasn't white beards or the warning being issued in December because Santa Claus would be screwed.

From the link

According to some on TVF this means looking out for men with black beards who dress differently to us.

Good job it wasn't white beards or the warning being issued in December because Santa Claus would be screwed.

you forgot , Be very afraid if he is on a souped up black goat

Govts protecting themselves, yet again.Certainly ,there are places i would NOT go to right now.My decision ,nothing to do with Govt. But most of the world is quite o.k.I live very near the border with Cambodia. I am not moving. Some of my friends closer to the action did, but they are all back home now. Life, at the moment is back to normal. I went to visit some of the "Evacuees" on Saturday. The farmers were back farming, the labourers were back labouring, The shoppers were back shopping.At the moment ,everything is normal. No sign of Al Quaeda here

From the link

:lol:

With out being flippant , whats new for us Brits/English.

Rather expected, isn't it? Especially amongst the Anglo-American circle.

Invented fear mongering is a steadfast diet.

Not that hindsight would be enlightening, but have these communities ever thought of leaving the world the <deleted> alone and minding it's own business? Blowback is a acquired state throughout some imperialists cultures.