What Atmx Give 25000 Thb In One Withdrawl?

Hello!

one month ago i recogneized first time that u can get 250000 thb at one time on the bangkok bank atm are also anyother banks that give this amount?

what was the link again where i can check the daiily exchange atm rates? i lost the link thank you for your input!

OP: where you ask, where can you check the daily "ATM" rate, the rate given at anyone minute is going to depend on what kind of ATM/debit/credit card you are using from your home country bank, whether it's a Visa or Mastercard (or other type of card), and what fees you home country bank may apply such as foreign transaction fees of 1 to 5%. The webpage given in post #2 gives the TT Buying Rate which applies to funds transferred via SWIFT/ACH/etc from your home country bank to your Thai bank account, assuming you have a Thai bank account.

If you are using a Thai bank ATM/debit card to get money from your Thai bank account, then exchange rates is not a player as you are just pulling baht from your Thai bank account which only contains baht....and how much you can pull daily from your Thai bank account will depend on what you have setup with our Thai bank.

But as mentioned if you are using a home country ATM/debit card/credit and if it is a Visa or Mastercard, you can check the exchange rate they are giving an any one minute at below links, but remember, you need to consider the home country bank/card fees which may also apply and could lower the rate you get....or the foreign transaction fee(s) hit you bank account separately which effectively lowers your exchange rate. Also, your home country bank will have a daily limit withdrawal limit separate from the Thai bank limit.

Visa Exchange Rate Page: Link

Mastercard Exchange Rate Page: Link (Note: you may have to reload the webpage several times to get the page to pull up)

And if the ATM offers a Dynamic Currency Conversion exchange option, DON'T select that option as you will get approx a 2-4% lower exchange rate and still probably be hit with your home country bank foreign transaction fee(s).

They are a credit/collection agency but have a few ATM's here - believe mostly at Big C stores. They are not part of the normal ATM Pool and do not charge the 150 baht per foreign transaction fee (at least have not done so in the past - recent reports have reported some ATMs are now charging).

They are a credit/collection agency but have a few ATM's here - believe mostly at Big C stores. They are not part of the normal ATM Pool and do not charge the 150 baht per foreign transaction fee (at least have not done so in the past - recent reports have reported some ATMs are now charging).

LOL, that explains it, Thanks!

Never been to Big-C in 3+ years since I came to Thailand. :lol:

AEON ATMs/outlets are in a variety of locations, Big C, Lotus, Carrefour, various malls/large stores, etc. Use the AEON web site to find their ATM/outlet locations. Don't expect to see an ATM with a the word AEON if "big" letters; the word AEON is in moderate size letters on the ATM. But once you see one for the first time, you then know what to look for the next time. AEON ATMs don't charge the 150 baht withdrawal fee on foreign cards like Thai bank ATMs. Never been in a Big C?...you need to get out more.

To check most thai ATM rates http://bankexchanger...et/default.aspx

use TT for the ATM/counter cash advance rates

Just a note: As long as you don't select DCC, Via and Mastercard determine the exchange rate given and not the bank that owns the ATM. Usually the Visa rate is just a little higher and the Mastercard rate a little lower than the TT rate. By a little higher or lower I mean approx 0.25%. But using the average TT rate among the Thai banks definitely gets a person very close to the exchange rate given in an ATM withdrawal.

never see this stores ,you have a location list?

big c bought now caeffeur chain,so iam not sure about the future of aeon atms in this stores?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=th&u=http://www.jusco.co.th/&ei=OFzPTZLaBZDtrQee-JzCCg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Djusco%2Bthailand%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Divns

never see this stores ,you have a location list?

big c bought now caeffeur chain,so iam not sure about the future of aeon atms in this stores?

Of all the things that might change in the transition from Carrefour to Big C stores, I seriously doubt the selection of bank ATMs inside is anywhere near the top of the list...

Right now, AEON ATMs are inside a lot of Carrefour stores, and also a lot of Big C stores... As long as the store itself stays open, I'd wager the same ATMs will likely remain inside.