Carabao Playing In London This Saturday

richardb

Sounds interesting to me.  Too bad Mr Pandaparty is not into Thai music.  I love Carabao  :o

I'll discuss this with him when he is back.  Do you know what time they are playing on Saturday?

There's no real need to be into Thai music, as such. Carabao are awesome classic-style rockers just to listen to.

:D:D:D

Hope they play “Tom Tom where you go last night :D ” etc., and finish off with “and the sweet smell of Ganja :D

Love the Group.:D

Have a great time. :o

Let us know after the concert what happened. :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

They will surely play their best song ever - "lung kee mao" - drunken uncle.

I saw them recently in Khon kaen and they were brilliant!

I saw them playing at Sanam Luang 13 years ago in some kind of anti-rally concert when the place got surrounded by army trucks and tanks!

They will probably be promoting their new album, which IMO is nothing compared to the oldies like "Ganja", "Luang Por Koon", "Ba", "Made in Thailand" etc.

Enjoy.

Edited by Neeranam

I saw Carabao this summert during their US tour. Due to poor promotion by Red Bull there were probably less than 200 people in the club. They gave a great concert and my wife is still mad that I got drunk and danced with a woman she is at odds with. Funny that only us older folks danced while the younger folk just stood around the front of the stage doing nothing. They are still the best Thai band out there by a long shot.

Guest endure

I've seen them twice. Once at Lamphun fair and once at one of the riverside restaurants in Chiang Mai. They're fabulous!

:o

This band are playing at the Shepherds bush Empire. I will be going as well as a few from Thailand-uk.com.

Any others want to meet for a beer let me know

Richard

Never seen there concert but I like this group for such a long time. Made in Thailand, Mahalai, Lai Fun...and many more...Naresuan is good too. hurrrrrrr wanna see once Carabao Concert.....living too far...away :D

www.carabao.net free musics of them. :o

My wife was sooo excited to see Carabao in a club about 3 months ago in Bangkok.

Maybe because it was a small venue or he had a problem with his voice - I'm not sure but I found it a bit slack because he hardly sang much, some other dude cut into many of the songs and did most of the singing.

I've seen them twice. Once at Lamphun fair and once at one of the riverside restaurants in Chiang Mai. They're fabulous!

:D

Saw him several years ago in Chiangmai also. Can't remember the name of the place but was a bar/restaurant on the north side of the moat with a Western motif about it. Love those choppers he and his posse ride. At that time the government seemed to be getting in his face for his lerics, or was it the other way around. :o:D

Edited by tywais

My wife was sooo excited to see Carabao in a club about 3 months ago in Bangkok.

Maybe because it was a small venue or he had a problem with his voice - I'm not sure but I found it a bit slack because he hardly sang much, some other dude cut into many of the songs and did most of the singing.

Couldn't have been too pissed to remember the words? :o

A little bit of Thailand in the UK!!! Due to crap organization

"Dear friends of Thai music,

We, A.S.S. Concert & Promotion, feel glad to announce, that CARABAO is going to do a tour through Europe in October 2005!

We are a German booking agency, who promotes artists in Rock and Pop music. This is our very latest project, and we hope that it’ll be a success!

CARABAO has received our invitation and has agreed to come to Europe for some shows in October!

We have dates confirmed in German cities as Hamburg, Berlin, Mannheim and Mainz.

However, we want to do at least one show in each European country!

Unfortunately, many professional promoters in Europe don’t know CARABAO and this where we will need your help!

What we would like to ask you is:

Ø Please, send us addresses of important internet portals about Thailand or Thai music in your country!

Ø Do you know/can you recommend promoters in your country, who would be interested in doing a show with CARABAO?

Ø Feel free to utter your wishes, ideas, suggestions to us!

The more ideas and contacts we will receive, the more shows can be done in your country!

email to philipp@***-concerts.de

Please, inform all people, who might be interested in CARABAO, as well!

Thank you!

Best regards,

The team of A.S.S. Concert & Promotion"

Piss up and brewery come to mind.

Show cancelled see the venue website for details

Richard

I booked my tickets at lunchtime today. got home from work and got an email say sorry but the tomorrows performance is cancelled to to "unforeseen circumstances the Carabao gig scheduled for Shepherds Bush Empire on Saturday 8th October 2005 has been cancelled"

I can't believe it!

Maybe he was ...or I was too pissed to recognize who was who! :D

Maybe he was ...or I was too pissed to recognize who was who! :D

I was at a concert recently and Ad was too pissed to carry on - Tom Dundee had to take over. I love the man and see the band 4 or 5 times a year but he sometimes lets himself down.

Edited by Tarragona

QUOTE(Tarragona @ 2005-10-07 I was at a concert recently and Ad was too pissed to carry on - Tom Dundee had to take over. I love the man and see the band 4 or 5 times a year but he sometimes lets himself down.

[right)

Exactly, the guy is an embarassment IMO as this is not the first time he's been reported letting people, and himself down like this. I think songs for life is boring style that is still stuck in the late 70's. As well as this I think he's a bit of a hypocrite, can anyone name a genuine 'protest' song he's written in the last few years?-peter