North Pattaya Adult Shop Raided By Region 2 Police

Rimmer

North Pattaya Adult Shop raided by Region 2 Police

PATTAYA: -- A shop selling items commonly used as sexual stimulants has been raided by Police and shut down, for the second time. The Pattaya House of Condoms is located on the second floor of the Central Center Pattaya, known to many as Big C North Pattaya. Following the recent raid of an adult shop in Central Pattaya and its storehouse in Naklua, this time it was the Child and Women Protection Unit, a division of Police Region 2, who conducted a raid of the North Pattaya shop. Inside a selection of imitation penises, sexual stimulants and condoms were seized by Police, along with Khun Sopawan aged 21, the shop assistant.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-05-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The local coppers sure seem to have a big hard-on for fake penises! dam_n, I knew I should have stocked up while I had a chance, now there's no place left to buy a dildo in this burg!

Edited by Jingthing

You just couldn't make it up! Even up-tight Singapore has shops selling sex aids. Here in Pattaya you have probably the largest concentration of available prostitutes on the planet, but you can't buy toys. :cheesy: