Rubber Trees

Sold today at auction; 26.40 baht per/kg. Bueng Kan province.

I don't like the direction these prices are heading. If prices depreciate further I can expect low 20s next fortnight. Prices have steadily dropped by 4 (ish) baht every 15 days or so.

Averaging 34.1 kg/rai.

Army is coming around this afternoon checking land rights

What area are you living?

Ranong. They are looking at land that had been illegally cleared of forest. Anything over 20 rai will invite trouble.

• Like 1

Sold at auction on tuesday, Udon province at 28.28 baht per kg. Could'nt post for 72 hours as the mods said i had been a very naughty boy...

been there. Tisk tisk hahaha

After mine I was offered a staff position. 555

• Like 1

Army is coming around this afternoon checking land rights

What area are you living?

We haven't had a visit from the army (yet) but we did get another visitor! The first rain has arrived. Time to fertilise and see how many trees are "still standing"

Hey Wijar good to hear about the rain. Where are you located.

between Phitsanulok and Pichit

Im up the road 60 klm north of Sukhothai and it seems to always just miss us . Just that annoying drizzle . Waiting for that good hard dump to finally happen and give them trees a decent drink.

• Like 1

Yeah, rain has been incessant here too, 5 taps in 15 days. Production down before the rain because the land was too dry, now production down because it's been too wet to tap. Sold at auction yesterday, exact same price as a fortnight ago; 28.28 baht per kg.

Cheers TG, just jumped over and started reading it again. Forgot about TD .

Ps can you send your excess rain to Sukhothai thanks.

Tapping dust down here.

Edited by fezzy

We've just had immigration, up here, it's a 70 km round trip for them. Must have nothing better to do. One asked If I had tried tapping the trees. Even if I had I'm not daft enough to admit I had, I'm asleep when that's going on. Looks like I'm in for monthly visits.

Cheers TG, just jumped over and started reading it again. Forgot about TD .

Ps can you send your excess rain to Sukhothai thanks.

Tapping dust down here.

One tap since monday.... pi##ing it down every <deleted>##ing day...

Morning Gents. Now that most of us have had a few drops of rain, who here is planning on fertilising their trees over the coming weeks? If so, I am interested to here what times of 'food' are being considered. Straight of the bat I think I'll dismiss the idea of putting down 1000 baht bags this year.

Cheers,

J