Thai FIFA Delegate Is Among Others Who ‘Wanted Bribes To Back England’

george

Not only is Worawee proclaiming his innocence, he is planning to sue Lord Triesman in the highest court he can find for damage to his reputation, and by association that of Thailand as a whole.

From today's paper:

"I want to inform the Thai press (about my innocence) to protect my reputation and honour and that of my family, as well as the reputation of Thailand. Apart from that, I want the Thai press to check the record of Lord Triesman, as to why he was forced to leave his position of Chairman of the Football Association.

"Last week, I instructed a team of lawyers to send documents to the English parliament to seek justice and in the documents I ask Lord Triesman to repeat his remarks in public so that I can instigate legal proceedings."

Apart from that, Worawee (Thai nickname Bang Yee) confirmed that he would continue his complaint, whether Lord Triesman had protective privilege in England or not, and would proceed with the complaint up to the highest legal authority, even to the UK Supreme Court and certainly would not withdraw, in order to achieve justification for himself.

Protesteth too much?

"

Worawai is a corrupt individual :bah: - and also very stupid if he thinks he can sue Triesman who would have had parliamentary immunity. I wish him well in his endeavours :lol: , but I'm thinking that the mud may have already stuck - and Worawai's best mate Bin Hamman is up to his neck in shit now at FIFA.

Worawai is a corrupt individual :bah: - and also very stupid if he thinks he can sue Triesman who would have had parliamentary immunity. I wish him well in his endeavours :lol: , but I'm thinking that the mud may have already stuck - and Worawai's best mate Bin Hamman is up to his neck in shit now at FIFA.

Which leaves the question -- who in the upper levels of FIFA is not corrupt?

To stay on topic, it will be interesting to see how hard 'Bang Yee' pushes his legal complaints...

Not only is Worawee proclaiming his innocence, he is planning to sue Lord Triesman in the highest court he can find for damage to his reputation, and by association that of Thailand as a whole.

From today's paper:

"I want to inform the Thai press (about my innocence) to protect my reputation and honour and that of my family, as well as the reputation of Thailand. Apart from that, I want the Thai press to check the record of Lord Triesman, as to why he was forced to leave his position of Chairman of the Football Association.

"Last week, I instructed a team of lawyers to send documents to the English parliament to seek justice and in the documents I ask Lord Triesman to repeat his remarks in public so that I can instigate legal proceedings."

Apart from that, Worawee (Thai nickname Bang Yee) confirmed that he would continue his complaint, whether Lord Triesman had protective privilege in England or not, and would proceed with the complaint up to the highest legal authority, even to the UK Supreme Court and certainly would not withdraw, in order to achieve justification for himself.

Protesteth too much?

"

From a sports persons view I as a class 1 x referee saw the BBC press conference with Blatter answering questions, It was obvious FIFA is a closed shop with little access into it's "Family" Another little man drunk with power and wants the FIFA body to tidy things up AFTER the Voting (he will be in charge as he is standing alone) Today Adidas and Coke -have having second thoughts about their monies supporting the world body . Watch this space

Which leaves the question -- who in the upper levels of FIFA is not corrupt?

To stay on topic, it will be interesting to see how hard 'Bang Yee' pushes his legal complaints...

I think "Bang Yee" has to make a few statements for his own "Face" BS, but will probably pipe down once the FAT elections are over. Triesman is hardly going to repeat the allegations, if he could be sued. There are also ongoing difficulties at FAT, with Worawai being accused of impropriety in TV rights etc for the Thai premier league, it is quite possible that he will lose his position there as well.

From a sports persons view I as a class 1 x referee saw the BBC press conference with Blatter answering questions, It was obvious FIFA is a closed shop with little access into it's "Family" Another little man drunk with power and wants the FIFA body to tidy things up AFTER the Voting (he will be in charge as he is standing alone) Today Adidas and Coke -have having second thoughts about their monies supporting the world body . Watch this space

Blatter is a puppet of Adidas, but they aren't going to say much as it will implicate them.

The Andrew Jennings book, Foul! The Secret World of FIFA: Bribes, Vote Rigging and Ticket Scandals is an excellent read, and explains a lot about what is going on in Zurich.

Blatter is a puppet of Adidas, but they aren't going to say much as it will implicate them.

The Andrew Jennings book, Foul! The Secret World of FIFA: Bribes, Vote Rigging and Ticket Scandals is an excellent read, and explains a lot about what is going on in Zurich.

True, but hopefully with COKE and the F.A. now along with the worlds press( who have been S#it on at the meeting) it certainly now is NOT going to die an early death, BUT they need 3/4 of the 200+ members to outvote. What a dictatorship--but they can be toppled as we found out with Maggie-and Thaksin.

True, but hopefully with COKE and the F.A. now along with the worlds press( who have been S#it on at the meeting) it certainly now is NOT going to die an early death, BUT they need 3/4 of the 200+ members to outvote. What a dictatorship--but they can be toppled as we found out with Maggie-and Thaksin.

Would hope so, and get rid of the EXCO committee which is rotten to the core. FIFA needs to be run by people who actually care about football, not corrupt political administrators like Blagger and the like, but I think Blagger has enough dirt on others to make sure that people dance to his tune when it comes to voting.

Edited by mrtoad

Would hope so, and get rid of the EXCO committee which is rotten to the core. FIFA needs to be run by people who actually care about football, not corrupt political administrators like Blagger and the like, but I think Blagger has enough dirt on others to make sure that people dance to his tune when it comes to voting.

True, Law of averages says you renew your car after many years. We know this man is drunk with power, but normally decent people give up after a long innings. You can see his power in his face--the world press saw that last night, it made them vomit, a wrong tactic for sure for him. When you have the full media against you, they can be like PITBULLS, and eventually he will have to give ground. I wonder if another body started up as a world F.A. what would he do about that.??

True, Law of averages says you renew your car after many years. We know this man is drunk with power, but normally decent people give up after a long innings. You can see his power in his face--the world press saw that last night, it made them vomit, a wrong tactic for sure for him. When you have the full media against you, they can be like PITBULLS, and eventually he will have to give ground. I wonder if another body started up as a world F.A. what would he do about that.??

Well, the F.A. would be the only ones that could really move that forward - and that would be through the historical aspect that the F.A. has, but they have enough difficulty keeping their own house in order. I'm sure you've come across some of the career FA administrators over the years, some of them used to make my skin crawl, and they too also get drunk with power. Blagger though is an odious individual, but it seems he's got Platini and UEFA attached to his rectum at present, although maybe that may change in the coming days.