Car Covers

Pinot

My new Mazda 2 is getting covered with bugs sitting in the open air carpark under a light. Better to buy one from the dealer or a generic one? How much? I don't use the car that often.

I bought one in Big C for app. 7-800 bath, fit my City perfect. A silver thing that protect for UV and keep the temp. down inside the car.

Sadly our damned dogs bite it to bits so I am not using it anymore.

I bought one in Big C for app. 7-800 bath, fit my City perfect. A silver thing that protect for UV and keep the temp. down inside the car.

Sadly our damned dogs bite it to bits so I am not using it anymore.

Perfect! Good luck with the dogs.

Never saw a dealers one but I have two types in the silver UV.

First one 5 years old from an auto shop is flimsly and quite strong and still good. :)

The name on the front of it is BEEBON.

The one I bought later from Big 'C' 2 years old, is or feels thicker, easier to get on and off car but it has started to tear and fall to bits. :annoyed:

This one hasn't got a name on it , I name it ' CRAP '

They were both around a 1000baht.

Edited by Kwasaki

get a generic one, u can get the better as in thicker ones at the mall or central approx 1,000+, cheaper ones at Big C or tesco lotus approx 800 and the crappy ones at Krong thom market approx 500.

All sounds good in theory..but surely unless the motor is perfectly clean sliding a cover on n' off will scratch the surface? My mate left his truck with me some time ago with a nice cover to put on..NO way am I using that..who knows what you will find in the back when you pull it off :-)

When I got my Vigo also got Toyota cover that was over 5 year's ago, have now sold the car to a mate with the cover that is still as good a new. Was about 2.000bt but I think worth it. At the same time got one from Big C for the motor bike 300bt lasted about 3 month's by then it was buggered. Pay's your money take's your choice.