Tat Launches New International Campaign – “The Most Amazing Show On Earth”

yippz56

Every journey has a story, and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is calling upon past visitors to share their stories of Thailand in its latest campaign for a chance to win a cash prize and become the inspiration for a film. In the recruitment phase of the campaign, the TAT sent out an open call for submissions. From April 8 onwards, TAT is accepting submissions of “Amazing Moments,” or unique stories from anyone who has visited Thailand in the form of photo essays. By logging on to www.MostAmazingShow.com, users can upload their photos or sync it to an album on Facebook, mark the regions/provinces to map out their journeys, add descriptions, and share the story with others via social media. These moments will then be collected and shown as part of “The Most Amazing Show On Earth,” a website where visitors can browse stories of Thailand from all over the world. By capturing real stories from real visitors, the TAT hopes to be able to give prospective visitors a diverse and realistic portrait of tourism of the whole country through the eyes of other visitors rather than an organization.

In the second phase, TAT will develop a film inspired by the submissions. The film will be divided into short episodes to be broadcasted online, with each episode featuring different regions and provinces in Thailand and a sample of the experiences they can offer. In addition, the film will involve online participants further by allowing viewers of each episode to tag gifts related to each particular episode for a chance to win the gifts and have them delivered to a physical mailing address. The film will be released worldwide at MostAmazingShow.com.

For more information, please visit

http://www.mostamazingshow.com or

http://www.tourismthailand.org/amazingshow

LOL

The Most Amazing Show On Earth?

Show a jet ski scam from beginning to end and and watch the viewers recoil in horror as the tourist takes a beating, goes to the police and the police tell him to pay up. :rolleyes: Yep, an amazing show. And for even more surreal effects, watch for the split screen scene when the tourist calls someone the TAT and the TAT person, with a bored out of his skull look on his face, hangs up on the tourist and then goes on break. :lol:

Can't wait to see some truth in advertising.

TheWalkingMan

:lol: TAT always good for a laugh.

I suppose it is "The Most Amazing Show on Earth", where else could you go, and see people laying siege to the main shopping area of a capital for three months, then burn it down, or alternatively see another group of morond lay seige to the airport for two weeks.

Throw in jet ski scams, dodgy taxis,corrupt police,, King Power scams, duel pricing, numerous unexplained deaths, "suicides", muggings, theft etc, etc and it's pretty impressive :rolleyes:

Good activity for travelers to join. You may not only travel with fun but you may share your good experience for others to know as well. :)

You should meet Tony at The Airport - he's a really helpful guy, often helps out with the police and king power, I'm sure there are a few who would like to share their good experiences with him. :)

I suppose it is "The Most Amazing Show on Earth", where else could you go, and see people laying siege to the main shopping area of a capital for three months, then burn it down, or alternatively see another group of morond lay seige to the airport for two weeks.

Throw in jet ski scams, dodgy taxis,corrupt police,, King Power scams, duel pricing, numerous unexplained deaths, "suicides", muggings, theft etc, etc and it's pretty impressive :rolleyes:

Hitting the nail on the head, love it.

Glad you spotted that one ;)

Dont forget, the deaths in Chiang Mai are purely coincidental unless you are over 65 then its down to old age. Most Amazing!

Dont forget, the deaths in Chiang Mai are purely coincidental unless you are over 65 then its down to old age. Most Amazing!

I think we members should copy and past the pictures from Thai news media and send in as our vacation pictures. All the bus, minibus, lorry crashes, the elephant stomping farang, the infamous inn at chiang Mai, ..........

tuk tuk beatings....oh what fun we would have with this contest.

I concur with these posts. Is there a way to collect these forum posts and send them to TAT so that they can realize these 'amazing' facts? I hope the TAT will consider them as constructive criticism and take corrective actions.