My Dog Sagas Continue. . .

lis41

This very people-friendly dog just wandered into my yard. Sap that I am, I fed him and, of course, he will not leave. He looks pretty healthy and well taken care of. If anyone knows of a missing dog in the Train Station / Nongphakrang / Tung Hotel Road area, let me know. He's so people friendly that I imagine he must have an owner, he probably just wandered too far.

post-45611-0-86235000-1305439225_thumb.j

Nice,keep him and have a good time with your new friend!

Its a cool lookin guy!

I also adopted a street dog in thailand that i had given food before and than just started sleepin in my house and of course not wanted to leave anymore....now we are in chiang mai and shes still with us....smile.gif

Evidence that he has a home - he just drank from the toilet! I've had my street dogs for over 3 years and they've never done that- it never occurred to them and I've never encouraged it. So I'm going to keep on the lookout, but he has already made himself right at home. If anybody is looking for a mad friendly huge puppy . . . .

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Lis41,

Congratulations for helping that four-legged friend !

Sometimes wish this forum had a rating, or voting, system, just so we could express our extra-juicy-good feelings about posts like this, but such feedback-mechanisms on forums are notoriously prone to abuse, and, while that's easy for us to say, our not being 'moderate' in any way, shape, or form, it's work for someone else(s). Bet that the bright folks creating TV's structure already considered that idea and laid it to rest long ago.

Of course, it'll be your own honey-o'-pleasure to name your new friend, but we can't help but think of names like "Puenkondeeteesut," "Chaablaohongnaam," and "Maaraakseesipet" :)

best, ~o:37;

We have adopted several cats and dogs and really enjoy all the different personalities. The funny thing is that if you keep them clean and happy all the neighbors want to feed them, so it does not cost that much.

One of the dogs is very attractive and very loving and he stays at a different place of his choosing every night as all these people want to own him, but he prefers to play the

field. :)

I have noticed that if the animals look dirty or sick, they can not always rely on the kindness of strangers, so it is very important to give them a home base and medical attention.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Of course, it'll be your own honey-o'-pleasure to name your new friend, but we can't help but think of names like "Puenkondeeteesut," "Chaablaohongnaam," and "Maaraakseesipet" :)

best, ~o:37;

I was thinking. . . Steve. :rolleyes: