Working In Thailand --> Opening Company

Start researching so that you can ask some informed questions.

Start with Thaivisa.com (not the forum --- the main page) and look at visa requirements etc as well as the basics ....

THEN move over to sunbelt Asia or Siam-Legal ..... and start seriously reading ....

THEN go to the Thai embassy and BOI websites and read more .... then maybe hit a good bookstore ....

Then when you have some specific questions ... come ask :)

Yes, but I thought some people know that, as I know many people work here and have company here so they can tell first hand. I dont like reading too much :) I think that what the forum is for, eventualy you can find everything by your self, with a lot of work.

Why not read all the available info in the other threads instead of waiting to read it in your own thread.

To be honest though, judging by your initial approach to starting a company here, and you can't even be bothered to do a search and research it, then i think your prospects to be a company director in a foreign land are very bleak indeed.

2 million + baht, to start with, minimum 4 Thai employess but thats just the tip, do as recommended above, READ READ READ

So many think they can just pop into Thailand open a business and live happily ever after...... WAKE UP !! stop DREAMING !

How about we move this over to the Jobs, economy, and business forum. ;)

We'll get a more entertaining response suited to the OP's business acumen in the pub forum

If I thought he could post from the Bangkok Hilton, to tell us how it went, I would give him more specific and detailed advice

SC