Drug Traffic Be Aware.

kamluan

For the people have in mind doing something for get easy money....

Well.......DO NOT!!

This is Thailand,the land of smiles...for those who doesn't mess whit what is forbidden...it will/is not the land of smiles.

Recently i see many iranian people going to jail,and jail here is not the same as in The netherlands for example.

Well here's my though's,we are in Thailand and we know about the Thai culture and respect and decided to live whit this culture,

well...sooner or later some one will be hung,Thai culture,and the whole world will know it happend,just to show that things like This are forbidden and will be punished....

so this unlucky guy..........will it be you...???

Not if you listen to all written above.

Better stay poor,having your freedom and your life,this is unpayable.

Would you carry a suitcase full of explosive in the middle of a crowded place for a few thousand dollars ? Because that what drug does, it kills people.

I know, a bunch of retards think drug is cool. They smoke weeds for years, talking about changing the world until it's time for them to retire and then they realise they haven't done anything constructive of their life.

But it could be worse, yabaa and other synthetic drugs destroy families, not only the drug addict but everybody around them.

The best thing that can happen for a drug runner, and everybody around him, it's to end in jail !

Would you carry a suitcase full of explosive in the middle of a crowded place for a few thousand dollars ? Because that what drug does, it kills people.

I know, a bunch of retards think drug is cool. They smoke weeds for years, talking about changing the world until it's time for them to retire and then they realise they haven't done anything constructive of their life.

But it could be worse, yabaa and other synthetic drugs destroy families, not only the drug addict but everybody around them.

The best thing that can happen for a drug runner, and everybody around him, it's to end in jail !

Don't forget alcohol; certainly more destructive than weed ;)

Weed is far less damaging then alcohol, but the powers that be allow it. Its always fun to see people that are brainwashed to believe weed is so bad. But if you look at it scientifically its far less damaging and cost society much less money as a whole.

Its usually the brainwashed Americans sprouting this misinformation. I knew of plenty people in Holland who took XTC and weed and cocaine who had good lives and never got addicted to the stuff. They held good jobs and had houses and cars. They were casual users just once in week - month.

Before people get the wrong impression about me, i would never ever take drugs to Thailand, or any other country. Its just plain stupid to do so and not worth loosing your life or freedom for.

The only reason i posted is that i get bored with the drugs are evil and weed is evil posts, while alcohol is also real damaging more so as weed and is tolerated. Just look at all the alcoholics and casualties in traffic because of it.

Some people are more susceptible to substance use then others that is the truth of it. Just look at people who can stop smoking at once and others who can never beat the habit. The same goes for alcohol and many other drugs.

Weed is far less damaging then alcohol, but the powers that be allow it. Its always fun to see people that are brainwashed to believe weed is so bad. But if you look at it scientifically its far less damaging and cost society much less money as a whole.

Its usually the brainwashed Americans sprouting this misinformation. I knew of plenty people in Holland who took XTC and weed and cocaine who had good lives and never got addicted to the stuff. They held good jobs and had houses and cars. They were casual users just once in week - month.

I've plenty of friends im Holland who don't take drugs. You talk to them, the problem people are foreigners, mostly German, who travel there because of their tolerant policy regarding drugs.

Sorry, Dutch people are very open minded, they usually speak 4-5 foreign languages (Dutch, German, English, French ....) but they don't do drugs.

I've plenty of friends im Holland who don't take drugs. You talk to them, the problem people are foreigners, mostly German, who travel there because of their tolerant policy regarding drugs.

Sorry, Dutch people are very open minded, they usually speak 4-5 foreign languages (Dutch, German, English, French ....) but they don't do drugs.

You must know other Dutch people then me. But i guess i know my own people better then you. I have lived in Holland for 30+ years, i am Dutch. I also know enough Dutch people that don't do drugs percentage wise i doubt that there are more real druggies in Holland then in other countries. That is because most stay on the weed and don't make the step to the harder drugs.

I would like you to clarify to me how Dutch is a foreign language for a Dutch person, im not quite clear on that. I call it my mother tongue. I do speak 3-4 other language's English, German, Thai, French (sorted to the level of proficiency).

The many problems are caused by foreigners when they use drugs because they don't know how to handle the freedom they have in Holland about drugs and overdo it. Its similar to when i was young and went to Spain / France and saw all the young English people get pissed silly while other people from countries where you could drink at a younger age knew when to stop. (not all of course but percentage wise there were huge differences)

It seems that some culture learned to live with drugs. As you say, France and Spain with wine, Holland with weeds.

But I'd like to remind people of this saying which I was told was from Morroco "Hashish is like fire, under control, it warms you up, out of control it burns your house down"

It seems that some culture learned to live with drugs. As you say, France and Spain with wine, Holland with weeds.

But I'd like to remind people of this saying which I was told was from Morroco "Hashish is like fire, under control, it warms you up, out of control it burns your house down"

Your quite right, about it as long as you have it under control there is no problem. Unfortunately not everyone can have it under control. But to repress something because some people can't handle it is just stupid.

I don't know if you know what happened in the USA when alcohol was illegal and how it helped the mafia and criminals. Thinking you can suppress something is pretty foolish. The war against drugs cant be won, people should be educated about it and not suppressed. I'm not saying its a perfect solution but if you just look at the USA or Mexico you (who are in jails and how many percent it is) you can see its just not working. There is no perfect solution for this problem.

I just know that i would not smuggle drugs in a country or use drugs here. I might in Holland if i wanted too but to be honest i have no desire for it. I did like the way XTC affected me but hated how it felt the days after. A lot of fun during the night but a cloud in my brain the following days. I like to have a sharp brain so i stopped.

The thing is governments are demonizing drugs while they give out a lot of misinformation about it. That makes people not believe the message they are sending. If they were more honest about it instead of only telling people how bad it is things would be better.

good advice, although they will never execute a foriegner here, Malaysia it could and has happened. once did a border bounce to malaysia, went through in the car we were pulled over and car and baggage searched, christ was i scared as the driver and only non taking drug user in the car, i thought god please dont any of you 3 have anything in your luggage, thank fully they did not.

damage done is exellent book to read about those who get caught drug dealing, should be enough to put people of for live but it doesnt.

Ah, we need MORE dumb people trying to smuggle harsh drugs, not less. There are already too many stupid humans in this world and we need to let the stupid ones kill themselves off. The jails need more occupants, not less. The more uncomfortable it is the less people will want to reside there. :whistling:

Ah, we need MORE dumb people trying to smuggle harsh drugs, not less. There are already too many stupid humans in this world and we need to let the stupid ones kill themselves off. The jails need more occupants, not less. The more uncomfortable it is the less people will want to reside there. :whistling:

What we really need is the total legalisation of all drugs at the lowest cost possible. The stupid can then kill themselves off without having to resort to violent crime to feed their habit. What new crime the drug lords would have to turn to to fill their coffers I don't know! B)

What we really need is the total legalisation of all drugs at the lowest cost possible. The stupid can then kill themselves off without having to resort to violent crime to feed their habit. What new crime the drug lords would have to turn to to fill their coffers I don't know! B)

Though i like your plan the problem is that the cost of medical care for users could be high then. But on the other hand crime would be much lower so it might even out.

Maybe? But as far as I know, I won’t be arrested and have to serve a life sentence or a possible death penalty for being in possession of a bottle of whiskey or a few cans of Leo beer.

If some of you think the risks of using the dreaded weed are worth it, then go ahead, it`s your life and the best of British luck.

As for me, I prefer to play it safe and stay within the law, whether I agree with all the laws or not. Why? Because it`s common sense.

I am from holland....

Don't do drugs....???hahahahahah...

sure....

I am from holland....

So am I but it does not mean ill be bringing in suitcases full of drugs into the country. :D

I am from holland....

So am I but it does not mean ill be bringing in suitcases full of drugs into the country. :D

For sure!!!

Aleast not here in Thailand...lol

laugh.gif

Edited by kamluan

Maybe? But as far as I know, I won’t be arrested and have to serve a life sentence or a possible death penalty for being in possession of a bottle of whiskey or a few cans of Leo beer.

If some of you think the risks of using the dreaded weed are worth it, then go ahead, it`s your life and the best of British luck.

As for me, I prefer to play it safe and stay within the law, whether I agree with all the laws or not. Why? Because it`s common sense.

Apparently you are not too familiar with Thailand's drug laws; death penalty for weed :lol:

Anyway, my post was about not the legality of it but it's destructiveness compared to alcohol.

There are places where it is legal.

Just wonder with the amount of Thais getting caught each and every day with anything from yabba to herion how can the OP can possibly say with a straight face that we must respect a culture...the culture at present is riddled with drug abuse