The New Tv Toolbar

beano2274

TV toolbar  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please Mods lets keep this open and see what the results are, this benefits you in the end, as it gauges what the members think, and maybe some might comment and say what they would like to see

I liked the news ticker at the top of the page, you could click on an item and it would take you to it, while staying in TV, not taking you to Twitter, which if you are not already a member of you are probably not inclined to join.

Surely keeping members inside the pages of TV is better.

I liked the news ticker at the top of the page, you could click on an item and it would take you to it, while staying in TV, not taking you to Twitter, which if you are not already a member of you are probably not inclined to join.

Surely keeping members inside the pages of TV is better.

Very true!

I never click on anything that leads me to facebook or twitter.

The old news ticker was much better.

I've fixed the Poll so you can only select one choice for each question :)

Personally, I don't like it, but minimised it takes little space.

Pretty much agree with this. The toolbar doesn't add anything that I would find useful. Since I minimised it, though, I've pretty much forgotten about its existence (except when I read threads like this!)

I've fixed the Poll so you can only select one choice for each question :)

Personally, I don't like it, but minimised it takes little space.

Pretty much agree with this. The toolbar doesn't add anything that I would find useful. Since I minimised it, though, I've pretty much forgotten about its existence (except when I read threads like this!)

The trouble i am having is that, not only does it interfere with a couple of my own preferred untilities i keep bottom right of screen, but, even in minimised form it will still drop down and pop up again when a page is loaded.

Penkoprod

Just get rid of it. I keep it minimized all the time and wish it wasn't there. Don't overdo it with toolbars, ads, icons, pictures, etc., on so much of the ThaiVisa screens; leave plenty of room for posts without having to navigate around toolbars, ads, icons, pictures, etc..

Just get rid of it. I keep it minimized all the time and wish it wasn't there. Don't overdo it with toolbars, ads, icons, pictures, etc., on so much of the ThaiVisa screens; leave plenty of room for posts without having to navigate around toolbars, ads, icons, pictures, etc..

Perhaps there is more to this tool bar than meets the (our) eye. :huh: