Bar Accessories

flightest

just buy a heap of san miguel beer, then harass the rep to give the extras. Ive noticed that normally they are the best with the promo gear. Dresses for the chicks, mugs, ash trays, caps, beer mats, umbrellas....depends how many cases of beer you buy from them

Send a group of Aussie birds around Patong for the night. They'll come back with plenty!:lol:

That episode will never die! Lol....Better still go and see a supplier yourself...Funny opening a bar and did not know where bar mats etc come from..Do I detect this was the new girlfriends idea? Anyways best of luck for the bar may it not be short time!

Send a group of Aussie birds around Patong for the night. They'll come back with plenty!:lol:

That episode will never die! Lol....Better still go and see a supplier yourself...Funny opening a bar and did not know where bar mats etc come from..Do I detect this was the new girlfriends idea? Anyways best of luck for the bar may it not be short time!

i love it on here assumtions assumtions :D

I noticed a bar supply shop today on the Chao Fa rd.... Its just at the traffic lights at the turn off to tiger muay thai, there is a little newish mall there with a pushbike shop, also the standard massage joint....but tucked in the corner is what looks like a quite well equipped shop that supplies cocktail shackers and chefs uniforms and stuff.

additionally there is a huge second hand shop diagonally accross the road called lumpoons.....they have heaps of stuff in there, its like an aladins cave, heaps of bar stools and fridges and stuff