Quick 90 Day Report Question

Next report day is may 23 but I am due to fly out on 26th. Would I get any penalty if I did not bother to report as I know it gets reset from date you return, you just never know with immigration rules.

For making the report itself. It is not a 7 day grace period for whether you make the report or not.

That is if you make the report up to 7 days late - poster is talking about not making a report for that 90 day period.

Thanks to both of you. I've just been scouring this forum for 90 day reporting rules and now understand this point.

The reason I am checking the rules is that my current 90-day report date is for yesterday! And, of course, immigration has been closed since last Thursday - when I went - and even yesterday - when I went again.

So I was checking that the "7 day grace" period still exists.

I tried already this morning, but Phuket Town immigration was like Clapham Junction railway station on a bad day. And it's pouring with rain! So I'll have another go this afternoon. :D

go and do the 90 days reporting, it is just a 15 to 30 minute process ( avoid Monday and Friday ) !

Suvarnabhumi Airport is already very slow, you don't want any surprise after you check-in, isn't it :-)

The sun is shining, the tourists are queuing at immigration and there was no problem with the new 90 day stamp - in fact, he re-stamped my old slip.

The problem with today was that it followed several days of holidays for immigration - 4 in all, I believe, plus the weekend - a very long weekend indeed.