Bro'S Before Hoe'S

trisailer

You do understand what he is talking about don't you?

He's a jerk. Being good has nothing to do with it.

But I do like you regaling us with tips for sexual prowess.

Who could pass up those tips on the Internet?

hmmmm, I get the distinct feeling from your many posts you may very well be in need of some instruction yourself.

Edited by krangeek

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of my childhood friends who suffered abuse have had difficulty managing their lives. It confirms the science.

Actually I'm glad I left the masturbation comment in. It generated the exact kinds of comments that is the basis of the reason that men would rather kill themselves than talk about whatever issues are troubling them.

You come across as WEAK.

You are a weak man, who comes by your own admission, from a family of weak men.

I'm sure loads of other weak men will agree with you, that's what weak men do.

Some people describe weak man as a 'pansy'.

You have totally been convinced by the feminist BS to try and subdue and control men.

Seems you have never had a relationship with a Thai lady, just as well, they have little mercy for the weak.

Ouch :rolleyes:

The continuous use of the word "gay" by trisailor leads me to believe he needs to go a little further with his search into his sexuality!! Everything else then falls into place, hated of his fathers so called beatings, little talk of his mother, group therapy with the boys, belief that a leather belt on the ass is a beating (ridiculous), the list goes on.

PS. I have many homosexual friends, my gf's brother/sister is a very beautiful ladyboy and I admire gay people of live there lives in the open.

First of all. You seem to be bragging that you're that 'open-minded' you have gay and transexual friends. So what?

Secondly, WHY IS IT that Thai women are constantly referred to as 'Ladies', when, in the sense they are constantly referred to on this forum (bargirls), they are patently NOT. But ALL farang women are at best referred to as 'women', and moving down the scale 'she-took-me-for-everythin'-I-'ad-ballbreaker'? (Reference 'feminist BS).

I've yet to see a farang woman referred to as a 'lady' same as the oft repeated 'Thai Lady' when they really mean whore.

Please point out any post, anywhere and at any time, on this forum referring to western women as 'ladies'. No, didn't think so ... Says a lot OP.

Edited by krangeek

Congrats to Trisailor for getting all you guys worked up. He should receive some sort of medal for the best troll of the year. :jap:

I mean, how can you NOT make a comment on such a hot topic? Add a few subtle insults, question people's sexuality and sanity, mix in some male vs female stuff and you've got the pot boiling. :jap: :lol:

Although I don't agree with everything Trisailer says (well I struggle with most of it to be honest) .... you have to give him credit for staying in the fray and slugging it out on the forum.

Trolls post something controversial and run .... but Trisailer is there, back to the wall, barstool in hand, facing an angry bar-full of posters. Impressive! Keep it up, it's a good read.

Congrats to Trisailor for getting all you guys worked up. He should receive some sort of medal for the best troll of the year. :jap:

I mean, how can you NOT make a comment on such a hot topic? Add a few subtle insults, question people's sexuality and sanity, mix in some male vs female stuff and you've got the pot boiling. :jap: :lol:

Although I don't agree with everything Trisailer says (well I struggle with most of it to be honest) .... you have to give him credit for staying in the fray and slugging it out on the forum.

Trolls post something controversial and run .... but Trisailer is there, back to the wall, barstool in hand, facing an angry bar-full of posters. Impressive! Keep it up, it's a good read.

I reckon bar-full should be spelt barfle. The collective noun for posters - a barfle.

SC

"Real men learn how to use the quote function."

Good point canuck. How do you use that damm thing? It ain't like I haven't tried to learn it.

Simple version: When you reply directly to a post you will see the whole post you are responding to in the edit window. if you make your comment below the closing quote tag your post will be appear below a post window that includes the post you replied to.

More complex: If you want to respond to the previous post in segments, you will have to add opening and closing tags to put the segments of text, so they get put into their own little windows. and then you make your comments after the closing tags and before the next opening tag.

Each segment will need an opening quote tag (the word quote between two square brackets [...] and a closing quote tag (the word /quote behind a slash between two square brackets [...])

I would show you, but it would read as code and it wouldn't display.

you can practice by choosing preview post before you actually post for real.

It may sound hard but once you got it you will be a man.

I've yet to see a farang woman referred to as a 'lady' same as the oft repeated 'Thai Lady' when they really mean whore.

Actually, I think that Thai "ladies" often translates as "girls", but posters get tired of being accused of being "pedophiles" because they are sleeping with youngsters in their 20s, so they call them "ladies" instead.

This was not a troll post, Ian. He actually believes that because he had (read, has) all these issues, all men do. He's projecting everything.

Pathetic. Good he believes in reincarnation as his TV name is now mud.

Real men don't have to talk about masturbation, trisailer, because real men don't need it.

A men's group 20 years ago and you still know nothing about being a man.

Lastly, real men don't post this kind of vomit inducing nonsense.

:bah:

Oh, yeah, almost forgot...no one else has said anything about the title of this post.

Obviously anyone who feels it's appropriate to refer to all men as "Bros" and all women as "ho's", has some very serious issues with his masculinity. Think about it, folks. Brothers before whores.

It is repulsive to me to even think this way about a wife or girlfriend.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot...no one else has said anything about the title of this post.

Obviously anyone who feels it's appropriate to refer to all men as "Bros" and all women as "ho's", has some very serious issues with his masculinity. Think about it, folks. Brothers before whores.

It is repulsive to me to even think this way about a wife or girlfriend.

In expat circles it's often interchangeable? In that sense I think it's acceptable. In general this looks like a bachelor topic, not a topic for people who've been married 10 years?

"Real men learn how to use the quote function."

Good point canuck. How do you use that damm thing? It ain't like I haven't tried to learn it.

It may sound hard but once you got it you will be a man.

Oh really! How could mess up a line like that? Frankie Howerd would be turning in his grave

"It may be hard at first but you'll soon get a grip of it and then..."

Really, we do our best, but you can only work with the students we're given.

SC

Yes. But are the members of Iron John http://tinyurl.com/3jaxyky? which, I believe, and please do correct me if I'm wrong, sparked this topic. Or are they merely oversensitive naval gazing types, the antithesis of 'The Real Man' LOL, much as The Barbie type er, women are to 'real women'. But a lot of members of this forum seem to like the barbie types, hence their obsession with Hello Kitty t-shirt wearing, pouty Thai bar girls.

It isn't the hello kitty t-shirt that attracts us to Thai girls, it's what's under the hello kitty t-shirt. Except for the touchy-feely, men's-group, get in touch with you emotions crowd that seems to be having a problem on this thread.

<deleted>, man up trisailor. You obviously come from an affluent society where worrying about your next meal was not an issue and you have caved in to the feminist malarkey about "being in touch with your emotions". Your next step will be trying to justify going with LB's, because after all, they are just women trapped in a man's body!!! :bah:

Your next step will be trying to justify going with LB's, because after all, they are just women trapped in a man's body!!! :bah:

If I may correct you here,

A ladyboy pulled his t-shirt off the other day to show us blokes all his new breasts, and we all had a feel to test how realistic they were.

From the waist up at least, this ladyboy was trapped in a perfect womans body. Nothing wrong with ladyboys!

Your next step will be trying to justify going with LB's, because after all, they are just women trapped in a man's body!!! :bah:

If I may correct you here,

A ladyboy pulled his t-shirt off the other day to show us blokes all his new breasts, and we all had a feel to test how realistic they were.

From the waist up at least, this ladyboy was trapped in a perfect womans body. Nothing wrong with ladyboys!

To be honest, Keyser, if you feel you can't justify it, maybe you should stop...

SC

All his new breasts? How many did he have?!

All his new breasts? How many did he have?!

Sorry that should have read 'show all us blokes his new breasts'

Lastly, real men don't post this kind of vomit inducing nonsense.

no? but they sure are reading it. 6,000 happy customers.

You just keep telling yourself that, bud. Is that what it's all about for you? People paying attention to what you have to say? Make you feel wanted? Make you feel important?

Daddy don't hit me.

Again, pathetic. You have serious issues.

Masturbation is okay...is okay...is okay...is okay.