Where To Buy Suzuki Hayate

BSJ

Hi folks, finally decided on the Suzuki Hayate with FI for my around Pattaya ride. Only trouble is no scooter shop in Patters will give me a good deal. It's 53.000 baht take it or leave it.

So, where can I go to get a good deal?

My dealer in CM wanted 51,500 for spokes (including license plate and book, basic ins.), wouldn't budge for cash either.

Have no idea if this is a result of Suzuki having a new distribution plan this year.

Hi CMX, the one I want has alloy wheels. I also looked at the Yamaha MX with alloy wheels, but the Hayate has Fuel Injection and a removable(replaceable) engine oil filter which I consider an important feature.

Maybe we can score a better deal if we buy one in Bangkok???

Hi CMX, the one I want has alloy wheels. I also looked at the Yamaha MX with alloy wheels, but the Hayate has Fuel Injection and a removable(replaceable) engine oil filter which I consider an important feature.

Maybe we can score a better deal if we buy one in Bangkok???

I surrendered. We always pay something more up here, and now there's but one dealer (official S, with symbol and building etc.), so far as I know; my favorite independent does not carry 'Zuki any more. Also, I find that Bkk is a hassle, transportation to that megalopolis included; haven't even studied the paper chase involved, as I knew I didn't want to do it - so I paid the dealer here.

Paid 53.5 with alloys, but they don't know anything about tubeless tires. As I'm driving around 50k per day on standard IRC's, I figure to be able to research tubeless after a year or so and x many flat tires. Incidentally, I got a jacket, helmet, oil, oil filter with the deal, which translated into a jacket that doesn't fit (given to a Shogun rider), an Index helmet that is not certified but looks nice enough for ignorant guests, and a free oil change at 1,000 k. Very happy with the rascal, though I'm only getting 41kms/l, heavy handed in and around town.