Apple Ipad2

Whitterz

Hey Guys,

The Apple iPad2 is now available in the official Apple online Store, It is priced 15,900 Baht for the 16GB Wi-Fi Model.

Is this a fair price, have any of you guys seen it priced lower in Say panthip or MBK ?

Thanks in Advance.

Danny

Yeah, it's a really fair price, about the same as in the US. But they're back ordered, and I have friends who've bought them in MBK recently, and they want at least 3,000 more than at the apple stores, but they are negotiable. One of my buddies got them down to 800 above retail. Also, MBK charges more for the white model.

I paid 1300 more than retail for the white iPad 2. Funny note, I just talked to a colleague tonight that bought his at Best Buy in the US and after taxes, he paid more than I did for the identical model! I even have the US version, bought from MBK. He was a little mad.

Yeah, it's a really fair price, about the same as in the US. But they're back ordered, and I have friends who've bought them in MBK recently, and they want at least 3,000 more than at the apple stores, but they are negotiable. One of my buddies got them down to 800 above retail. Also, MBK charges more for the white model.

If Rumours are true Ipad 3 will be released in september :)

Steve Jobs said that 2011 will be the year of iPad 2. There will be NO iPad 3 this year, as there will be no two iPhone Generations in one year.

Both devices still sell amazingly after one year, there is absolutely no need to release the following generation.

By the way, although the technology is proceeding rapidly, we usually do not have a giant leap in technology within one year.

Can anyone recommend a good case for the iPad2?

Get the optional magnetic cover.

That's the one single feature I love most about the iPad 2, and it's IMO also the biggest difference in day to day use to the iPad 1.

I never use the camera, front or back. I though I'd maybe use the back one for occasional video or photo opportunities, but the quality of the rear camera is simply terrible. It's useless. I guess it's good for FaceTime/Skype only, that's it.

The magnetic cover is something you'll use, and enjoy, every day. Propping up the iPad on the table for typing, protecting the back when in use, the front when not in use, and even propping it up as a little photo frame / TV. It's simply genius.

Can anyone recommend a good case for the iPad2?

Get the optional magnetic cover.

That's the one single feature I love most about the iPad 2, and it's IMO also the biggest difference in day to day use to the iPad 1.

I never use the camera, front or back. I though I'd maybe use the back one for occasional video or photo opportunities, but the quality of the rear camera is simply terrible. It's useless. I guess it's good for FaceTime/Skype only, that's it.

The magnetic cover is something you'll use, and enjoy, every day. Propping up the iPad on the table for typing, protecting the back when in use, the front when not in use, and even propping it up as a little photo frame / TV. It's simply genius.

Thanks for that reply got my iPad yesterday after ordering it through the Apple store.