• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good result against Aldershot.

Jimbo almost pissed himself with excitement I notice...biggrin.gif

To be honest - the way my gut has been for the last few days I almost shit myself.

Sick as dog - dodgy Jap noodle soup with a raw egg in it. Thought the game was tonight actually and missed it - only caught the highlights.

To be honest - the way my gut has been for the last few days I almost shit myself.

Sick as dog - dodgy Jap noodle soup with a raw egg in it. Thought the game was tonight actually and missed it - only caught the highlights.

Stick to steak and kidney pud lad....it would never have happened to Red or mrboj.....

Stick to steak and kidney pud lad....it would never have happened to Red or mrboj.....

Could have been the pukka pies I bought from Tops, didnt see the do not re-freeze warning until after I ate them. Btw, expensive but not bad at all. The pasties are particularly good.

Tip: click inside this box to load the e

Absolutely. And don't forget the mushy peas to help stodge it up a bit and then wet it down with lashings of gravy.ditor

wow who would have guessed me getting advice from Harry the Spud and United of Saudi on how stop the shits. Now only if you guys could figure out a self-medicated cure for verbal diarrhea the whole football forum would be grateful :lol:

Btw Mr. BJ, your budget bungalow in the sticks on stilts?

Abeit I had a good enough reason. Twas not me who bumped this thread :D

Always a personal favourite of yours :lol:

yeah :D and Bredbury Blue. Wonder what happened to him?

Where's JacknDanny?..is he still pissed? biggrin.gif

Still here, mate!! On holiday in the Phils right now :)

Could have been the pukka pies I bought from Tops, didnt see the do not re-freeze warning until after I ate them. Btw, expensive but not bad at all. The pasties are particularly good.

Them pies are ok but they still don't beat Hollands for me.....the pasties i agree are good,if a little expensive for what they are.

I mean I know you were building a house upcountry, just wondering if you have revised it to make it elevated in lieu of the floods ;)

Fortunately there are no floods in Chaiyaphum. This picture was sent to us by the Neice last weekend

post-19542-0-28313000-1319631433_thumb.j

Lookin well that mate... How easy is it to build in Thailand..... :-O

redrus

I mean I know you were building a house upcountry, just wondering if you have revised it to make it elevated in lieu of the floods ;)

Fortunately there are no floods in Chaiyaphum. This picture was sent to us by the Neice last weekend

redrus

Cheers buddy. It's a <deleted> nightmare trying to explain building terminology from here in Saudi but we are getting there. The main change I made to the wifes original idea was extending the porch. This meant that the 2 small roofs shaped like this /\ /\ at the front had to be altered but now I will have to look at the best way to dispose of the rain water :D Then again I might never be there in rainy season so I might just let it run of the the front. The joy :D

redrus

Cheers buddy. It's a <deleted> nightmare trying to explain building terminology from here in Saudi but we are getting there. The main change I made to the wifes original idea was extending the porch. This meant that the 2 small roofs shaped like this /\ /\ at the front had to be altered but now I will have to look at the best way to dispose of the rain water :D Then again I might never be there in rainy season so I might just let it run of the the front. The joy :D

I've read that thread when I can't get to sleep etc...biggrin.gif but where is the footie pitch....I know its the budget bojangles mansion but a touch of the Rod Stewarts please...

I've read that thread when I can't get to sleep etc

:( Is it that boring?

but where is the footie pitch....I know its the budget bojangles mansion but a touch of the Rod Stewarts please...

I could make one and use the Mango trees to go round as the defence. They'll be better than Uniteds were on Sunday :D

I've read that thread when I can't get to sleep etc

:( Is it that boring?

but where is the footie pitch....I know its the budget bojangles mansion but a touch of the Rod Stewarts please...

I could make one and use the Mango trees to go round as the defence. They'll be better than Uniteds were on Sunday :D

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh and don't be so sensitive....nowt like a bit of grouting with yer porridge.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes Carms as i said earlier in the season we will struggle in the Champions League but i think we are on track for the Premier League again!!

Carling Cup!!

FA Cup!!

You are grinding out the results again yes. Realistically those two cup competitions are your best hope of silverware because i doubt anyone will will catch City over 38 games and i don't really fancy you to beat Barca or Madrid.

So lets get this right Carmine,you jumping on the City bandwagon are saying or is it just presuming that they will carry on all season like they have done already and will run away with it?

All teams go through a sticky/bad patch and City will also,like you say United are scraping results without playing well that is ominous isn't it? You also know that every season United get better with the experience they have.

I remember when everybody was having a go at our new kid goalie sems to have gone quiet all that stuff eh!!:whistling:

The best thing that could happen for City is to get knocked out of the Champions League then they would only have the Europa League to worry about and would have a really good chance in the Premier League.

Realism is something we at United are used too ;)

So lets get this right Carmine,you jumping on the City bandwagon are saying or is it just presuming that they will carry on all season like they have done already and will run away with it?

All teams go through a sticky/bad patch and City will also,like you say United are scraping results without playing well that is ominous isn't it? You also know that every season United get better with the experience they have.

I remember when everybody was having a go at our new kid goalie sems to have gone quiet all that stuff eh!!:whistling:

The best thing that could happen for City is to get knocked out of the Champions League then they would only have the Europa League to worry about and would have a really good chance in the Premier League.

Realism is something we at United are used too ;)

I was always backing your keeper because i knew he was quality as all my posts prove. ;)

I'm not jumping on the City bandwagon as such. I'm just realising a situation that is blatently obvious except to Utd fans that are in denial and support their club on the back of a near guarantee of silverware every season. What should be concerning Utd is the prospect that you could get a helluva beating at Eastlands and no amount of gamesmanship or shit stirring from bulbous beak will be able to stop it.

Add to this your laboured turgid play of recent and what am i supposed to summise? Simply that you are in a scrap for second place.

Ok carmine, thankfully we don't give up in november and probably why we have done so poorly over the last 20 years.

Long way to go-send us an update at the end of January.

Was just reading yesterday Arry thinks you have a shot at the league. Lol

city really shouldn't be that bothered about going out of the CL in all honesty, that's if they do. your priority should be the league title this season.

Totally agree Stevie. But didn't want to use the same old cliche. "We want to concentrate on the League" :D

At the point that Red says this I will admit that United are in decline.

city really shouldn't be that bothered about going out of the CL in all honesty, that's if they do. your priority should be the league title this season.

Totally agree Stevie. But didn't want to use the same old cliche. "We want to concentrate on the League" :D

At the point that Red says this I will admit that United are in decline.

Looking a bit shaky of late though you must admit?

How about you MrRed? biggrin.gif