A Thai Girl Want Me To Lie For Her

EirikJohannesen

You don't have to lie, but you don't need to tell the truth either, if the farang in question asks you a direct question, just answer that you don't know.

That in itself is a lie. Get real, the guy should be told the truth. Just a question of whether the OP has got the balls ?

Do not worry, I have balls enough to tell him, but the point is whether it is worth it or not. Why make an issue that is not mine to my problem.

The rule here is never come between a girl and her business.

If you speak up,

1) he will hate you and not believe you,

2) she will hate you and quite possibly have someone burn your house down, with you in it.

If you don't speak up,

1) she can count on you to lie again

2) he will hate you, and quite possibly have someone burn your house down, with you in it.

Edited by Farang0tang

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't speak up,

1) she can count on you to lie again

2) he will hate you, and quite possibly have someone burn your house down, with you in it.

There are some who have tried to trample me on my toes over the years, and they have learned who they can not f((k with, they know what I have done and are capable of. LOL :D

If you have some money then it's actually pretty easy to sue and win here in LOS and villagers here know very well that they end up in court and lost. If they lose and do not have money then becomes the property your wife's estate,

You don't have to lie, but you don't need to tell the truth either, if the farang in question asks you a direct question, just answer that you don't know.

That in itself is a lie. Get real, the guy should be told the truth. Just a question of whether the OP has got the balls ?

Do not worry, I have balls enough to tell him, but the point is whether it is worth it or not. Why make an issue that is not mine to my problem.

The rule here is never come between a girl and her business.

If you speak up,

1) he will hate you and not believe you.

2) she will hate you and quite possibly have someone burn your house down, with you in it.

This kind of thinking is right in most countries but if someone would tell you this in Thailand ony a fool would not listen or not consider this is possible.

If he would not believe you then he is the fool and rember the saying about a fool and his money, you are better to go and burn his or his Gf house first and then maybe he will go back home and save all the time and money and heartahce :(

This kind of thinking is right in most countries but if someone would tell you this in Thailand ony a fool would not listen or not consider this is possible.

If he would not believe you then he is the fool and rember the saying about a fool and his money, you are better to go and burn his or his Gf house first and then maybe he will go back home and save all the time and money and heartahce :(

A bit drastic thing to do, but as everyone knows that anything can happen here in LOS nothing surprises me anymore. :o

A previously Married Thai woman,who has also had a Baby,would be lucky to get 20,000 Baht Dowry,let alone 500,000,and a house.

and that's what it's all about,once the Dowry has changed hands,she probably wouldn't give a Toss,if the Farang did find out the truth!

Another Farang to the slaughter,but it sounds more like a case of Som Nam Na!

Edited by MAJIC

Eirik, i see by all your posts you dont have [or dont mention a thai partner] if not, of course you are on your own with this, in this case, feign sickness if you want and you cant meet anybody, on the other hand, if you do have a good thai partner, ask them to deal with it,

I dont want to boast about my mrs, but she is straight, she will tell falang if the girl/family good or no good, she has no qualms with this, yes, she has been threatened by famlies to shut up, she takes no notice, in our comunity, her family is large, she says nobody mess with my family, no, not mafia, just well respected,

Personally, when i have known something was going on with the "intended' And the falang has found our place for a chat and a beer, i will have a general chat about the area, land prices, building, farming, local bars, restrurants ect, and eventually get into some stories about previous falangs that have won or lost on investment, local girls who have 3 falang husbands or boyfriends and the money they send them, and of course, "have problem with farm, need insecticde ect daughter have TB, have to go BKK special hospital"

If the german man asks you if you know this lady, just say, yes, i see her in village on motorbike with 2 kids, her kids? i dont know, perhaps sisters kids? or other family, im not sure, ask her yourself,

I think the above aproach would be an easy way around issues without incriminating yourself, and of course tell the german fella, its your understanding of the local comunity, and if he comes back to you for more help, say sorry, its all i know..

Good luck, Lickey..

prospective wife:

44 year old female...drop dead gorgeous. divorced...2 grown up kids still live at home. the boy is bone idle and a waste of oxygen. the daughter, pleasent enuf, just starting uni.

1 million baht + bank debt.

sinsod estimates please

I dont want to boast about my mrs, but she is straight, she will tell falang if the girl/family good or no good, she has no qualms with this, yes, she has been threatened by famlies to shut up, she takes no notice, in our comunity, her family is large, she says nobody mess with my family, no, not mafia, just well respected,

Eirik, this is only a good advice IF you have a wife out of a powerful family, otherwise it is a risky advice!

Personnally I would stick to what you mentioned before, have a chat with the German if he wants, talk about everything, even the girl, say you didn't see her for some time but now she's back in the village, bla bla bla. Nobody can blame you for not telling things, it's not the same as telling lies.

You don't harm the girl, why would you? You hate her? If not leave her alone. You don't harm the guy, he might not even want to know about her background, some guys do.

So all in all, continue your (I think same me) quiet life in a nice village and don't let anyone stir it up. Sanuk!

Joe

BTW You have a great sense of humour, love it!

Eirik, i see by all your posts you dont have [or dont mention a thai partner] if not, of course you are on your own with this, in this case, feign sickness if you want and you cant meet anybody, on the other hand, if you do have a good thai partner, ask them to deal with it,

Personally, when i have known something was going on with the "intended' And the falang has found our place for a chat and a beer, i will have a general chat about the area, land prices, building, farming, local bars, restrurants ect, and eventually get into some stories about previous falangs that have won or lost on investment, local girls who have 3 falang husbands or boyfriends and the money they send them, and of course, "have problem with farm, need insecticde ect daughter have TB, have to go BKK special hospital"

If the german man asks you if you know this lady, just say, yes, i see her in village on motorbike with 2 kids, her kids? i dont know, perhaps sisters kids? or other family, im not sure, ask her yourself,

I think the above aproach would be an easy way around issues without incriminating yourself, and of course tell the german fella, its your understanding of the local comunity, and if he comes back to you for more help, say sorry, its all i know..

Good luck, Lickey..

Oh Yes I am happy married whit a beutyful girl :D I said previously in a post that my in-laws mother talking to her, and it gets a little hard and let my wife talk to a farang when my wife does not speak English :lol: And say that I see her on a motorcycle with her ​​2 children are a very big lie from me when both of her children living abroad.

prospective wife:

44 year old female...drop dead gorgeous. divorced...2 grown up kids still live at home. the boy is bone idle and a waste of oxygen. the daughter, pleasent enuf, just starting uni.

sinsod estimates please

Mother has received sin sod already from ex, it's a one time event per woman, originally per virgin and one can only be a virgin one time right?

On top investigate the money/debts balance, could be i mio and 2 mio debts...

I would go for 200K for the daughter :D

Joe

Eirik, this is only a good advice IF you have a wife out of a powerful family, otherwise it is a risky advice!

Personnally I would stick to what you mentioned before, have a chat with the German if he wants, talk about everything, even the girl, say you didn't see her for some time but now she's back in the village, bla bla bla. Nobody can blame you for not telling things, it's not the same as telling lies.

You don't harm the girl, why would you? You hate her? If not leave her alone. You don't harm the guy, he might not even want to know about her background, some guys do.

So all in all, continue your (I think same me) quiet life in a nice village and don't let anyone stir it up. Sanuk!

Joe

BTW You have a great sense of humour, love it!

Do not worry, my family and myself are well respected here. I have given donations to schools and health care in the village. I know everyone who lives here and no one would have allowed something to happen with my family. The police here I have known for many years and they are always on my side. So this girl is not in a position where she can hurt me.

I Hi-So she Lo,Lo-so :lol:

prospective wife:

sinsod estimates please

Maybe you should ask her to pay Sin Sod, Otherwise there are many who are looking for orphans in Thailand hehehe.:lol:

A previously Married Thai woman,who has also had a Baby,would be lucky to get 20,000 Baht Dowry,let alone 500,000,and a house.

and that's what it's all about,once the Dowry has changed hands,she probably wouldn't give a Toss,if the Farang did find out the truth!

Another Farang to the slaughter,but it sounds more like a case of Som Nam Na!

Agree, that is Som nam na.

I can absolutely not understand that some travel to Pattaya and sweeps across the bar and marries one of the girls that they have paid for sex, it must be the top of stupidity. Or is it a fetish thing ......... :blink:

I understand that you travel to Pattaya and sweep of all the bar girls, but pulls back to a normal woman with the mental health in order. :D

regarding to 44 y.o prospective wife:

i should of made it clearer....she HAS a 'just over 1 million baht' bank debt...she'd want that paid off...and a house

AND she wants a big village wedding AND she wants a new laptop for her daughter who has just scraped into a uni..and she asked me to pay for the 1st year uni. which i refused in the end..so she took another loan...to be added to the big one.

and i am not even living in LOS yet...

as it is i give her a livng allowance monthly...cos her total salary goes into the bank debt every month.

as u might gather i'm very passionate about her and we have spent considerable time together. her family is a good family...i've met them all...but she's always been the 'hell-raiser'. my Thai is improving day by day and I plan to teach engineering at uni when i settle there. The problem is everything tells me to run a mile as far as she is concerned...BUT...she is amazing to be with.

in many ways she is the preverbial 'bad' lady....but aren't the bad ones always more fun to be with? could be a case of 'som naam naa' waiting to happen...bleet bleet

what's the legal status of prenupts in Thailand? enforcable or not?

thanks

<br /><u>regarding to 44 y.o prospective wife:<br /><br /></u>i should of made it clearer....she HAS a 'just over 1 million baht' bank <u>debt</u>...she'd want that paid off...and a house<br />AND she wants a big village wedding AND she wants a new laptop for her daughter who has just scraped into a uni..and she asked me to pay for the 1st year uni. which i refused in the end..so she took another loan...to be added to the big one.<br /><br />and i am not even living in LOS yet...<br /><br />as it is i give her a livng allowance monthly...cos her total salary goes into the bank debt every month.<br /><br />as u might gather i'm very passionate about her and we have spent considerable time together. her family is a good family...i've met them all...but she's always been the 'hell-raiser'. my Thai is improving day by day and I plan to teach engineering at uni when i settle there. The problem is everything tells me to run a mile as far as she is concerned...BUT...she is amazing to be with.<br /><br />in many ways she is the preverbial 'bad' lady....but aren't the bad ones always more fun to be with? could be a case of 'som naam naa' waiting to happen...bleet bleet<br /><br />what's the legal status of prenupts in Thailand? enforcable or not?<br /><br />thanks<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I can not see any big claims there, nothing more than you can expect from other women. I would not pay anything Sin-Sod. 44 years old and want a big wedding 80K-100K

I personally would probably pay for her daughter's education at a reasonable price. No bright expensive luxury uni.

If my wife had not been a little crazy and bad now and then I will have died of boredom.

The major requirements come after you married, do not worry about them yet. :-D

regarding to 44 y.o prospective wife:

i should of made it clearer....she HAS a 'just over 1 million baht' bank debt...she'd want that paid off...and a house

AND she wants a big village wedding AND she wants a new laptop for her daughter who has just scraped into a uni..and she asked me to pay for the 1st year uni. which i refused in the end..so she took another loan...to be added to the big one.

and i am not even living in LOS yet...

as it is i give her a livng allowance monthly...cos her total salary goes into the bank debt every month.

as u might gather i'm very passionate about her and we have spent considerable time together. her family is a good family...i've met them all...but she's always been the 'hell-raiser'. my Thai is improving day by day and I plan to teach engineering at uni when i settle there. The problem is everything tells me to run a mile as far as she is concerned...BUT...she is amazing to be with.

in many ways she is the preverbial 'bad' lady....but aren't the bad ones always more fun to be with? could be a case of 'som naam naa' waiting to happen...bleet bleet

what's the legal status of prenupts in Thailand? enforcable or not?

thanks

Assets and debts from before the marriage are not shared after the marriage (or divorce).

Only what you make during the marriage is shared, so if you never get her a VISA to your home country, no need for prenup.

Village wedding, forget it, tell her you will pay 100k off her debt instead of the wedding, do the 40bht Amphur wedding.

If she has a 1Mbht debt, what is she using as security? She must own a property of some sort to borrow against. How do you know the debt is real?, imaginary debts are a very common 'sick buffalo' scam. Is it from gambling?

So if she already has a house, you live there, and pay her mortgage payments, about 5-7k a month on a 1MBht mortgage (you talk to the bank, you set the repayment amounts, the bank will deal direct with you).

University fees, less than 100k a year, pay the university direct, never put cash in her hand.

Never pay the hand, only ever pay bills direct to the organization involved, don't be lazy and let her pay, you do it, you get the receipt.

If you are weak and pay whatever she asks, she will never respect you and only expect more and more.

You will be letting yourself in for a world of hurt, naughty girls must be managed properly, similar to naughty children. Firm but fair and you control your money.

Edited by sarahsbloke

Assets and debts from before the marriage are not shared after the marriage (or divorce).

Only what you make during the marriage is shared, so if you never get her a VISA to your home country, no need for prenup.

Village wedding, forget it, tell her you will pay 100k off her debt instead of the wedding, do the 40bht Amphur wedding.

If she has a 1Mbht debt, what is she using as security? She must own a property of some sort to borrow against. How do you know the debt is real?, imaginary debts are a very common 'sick buffalo' scam. Is it from gambling?

So if she already has a house, you live there, and pay her mortgage payments, about 5-7k a month on a 1MBht mortgage (you talk to the bank, you set the repayment amounts, the bank will deal direct with you).

University fees, less than 100k a year, pay the university direct, never put cash in her hand.

Never pay the hand, only ever pay bills direct to the organization involved, don't be lazy and let her pay, you do it, you get the receipt.

If you are weak and pay whatever she asks, she will never respect you and only expect more and more.

You will be letting yourself in for a world of hurt, naughty girls must be managed properly, similar to naughty children. Firm but fair and you control your money.

Exactly how you should deal with it.

500k Sinsod? Post a pic of this beauty (is it against the rules?) and let the mob decide on her looks if 500k is fair value. :lol:

I went to a 300k sinsod wedding where the woman was 30+, a couple of kids and formerly of the Pattaya pole molesters.

TheWalkingMan

MUG

You are wrong MAJIC. I know of previous married Thai women, with children, that have received a second dowry of 150,000+ Baht when remarrying a Thai man. So it's not just farang that are dumb &lt;deleted&gt;.

The German are here, very nice man. I'm guessing he is around 60 years. We had a long conversation and he told me that his gf has told the truth about her past, (so she took my advice). He has been in Thailand many times and was fully aware of the situation with the bar girl scams and have taken his own precautions.

Sin sod has been reduced to 100k and I'm invited to dinner tonight. Happy ending so far. :)

"Don`t mention the war" :lol:

the lady asking for the farang to lie to further her agenda, should be prepared to offer a percentage fee from the 500 k sin sod to the lying farang. However, this is falling low, very low...Much better not to get invloved....if it was me I would ask this manipulative woman, how much would she be offer to me to lie....

The German are here, very nice man. I'm guessing he is around 60 years. We had a long conversation and he told me that his gf has told the truth about her past, (so she took my advice). He has been in Thailand many times and was fully aware of the situation with the bar girl scams and have taken his own precautions.

Sin sod has been reduced to 100k and I'm invited to dinner tonight. Happy ending so far. :)

"Don`t mention the war" :lol:

I see chaos at the wedding, drinking too much and fighting.......:lol:

Much better not to get invloved....

For those that say 'not to get involved' is hypocritical, as I'm sure every one would want to know. If not, then you may as well continue your life as an Ostrich. I told on someone a few years ago and it led to a bit of a backlash on my wife, being as she was thought to be my informant when she wasn't. My conscience is clear in that I couldn't have lived with myself having not told. The guy involved took no notice of my revelations and married his teerak and took her home to the USA. Irrespective I would do the same again. Everyone has the right to know. It's up to them then whether they accept your involvement.