Day Fishing At Bungsamran

How many people would be interested in a days fishing at bsr? No details have been set yet as to which day or night would be better for anyone interested but some time next week, Depending on the amount of participants renting a decent sized bungalow would also be an option or fish from the pier,

open to suggestions....pm me if interested,

Ill probably join.

Nice one rob...always a hoot fishing with you, maybe i can beat my personal record at bsr.

Whats the best you've caught out of interest Ting Tong?

couple of years ago i got an 84kg plah buek but not at bsr, but infact i was,nt talking about size, my personal record at bsr was 26 plah buek in one session, not sure i can beat that...it hurt,

Ill probably join.

Nice one rob...always a hoot fishing with you, maybe i can beat my personal record at bsr.

couple of years ago i got an 84kg plah buek but not at bsr, but infact i was,nt talking about size, my personal record at bsr was 26 plah buek in one session, not sure i can beat that...it hurt,

I was there.. but i think he should get a piece of paper making marks because its so easy to forget how many you caught on a day.

As for BSR and Ngau nam... i now do go to BSR now they abolished the dual pricing for expats. Just a Thai drivers license does wonders. But both lakes have their charm i was in ngau nam a few days ago and did not catch much but it was fun. Saw a carp being caught.. and did have some fun myself too caught only 3. Could have been more if i paid more attention or used different bait. But i was there for practicing my casting with one of those baitcasters.

Ill probably join.

That's hard work! I think the most I ever managed was 9 or 10 at Gnau Nam in a session.

• 2 weeks later...