Condo'S / Apt'S For Rent In Chiangmai

longjonsilver

Hi All,

Just wanting to ask if anyone one on the CM forum living in CM can recommend any nice clean spacious condo/apt's for about 3000-4000 baht a month

Anyone staying in any nice places in CM would love to know any hidden gems

Internet / WiFi conn is a must anything esle is a bonus i,e WETV / pool

Cheers

3-4K??? Or did you mean 30-40K? If the former then certainly this is a joke is it not?

The Huay Kaew Residence has not (to the best of my knowledge) had rooms for 4K per month in a couple of years. And they were tiny little rooms that students occupied with no kitchen facilities whatsoever.

The OP is dreaming of a private condo or apartment with full amenities for 3-4K!

Edited by elektrified

there are 3500 baht rooms by carrefour around 24 sqmts

it is very possible to get an acceptable place for 6000-7500 baht.

Huay Kaew residence has rooms for 4500 baht , but really small.

Edited by KRS1

3-4K are walk-in Thai rates

You wont get them on the internet

Its possible, but it will require you be be here and to physically negotiiate local prices

They are not the kind of places you would want to stay if you are accustomed to living in Europe or the USA, Canada, etc. They are student housing.

3-4K are walk-in Thai rates

You wont get them on the internet

Its possible, but it will require you be be here and to physically negotiiate local prices

They are not the kind of places you would want to stay if you are accustomed to living in Europe or the USA, Canada, etc. They are student housing.

Not necessarily, its called a negotiable walk-in rate - it happens all of the time

Student housing is around 2K

Center Park Hotel offers 4.5K and I thought the swimming pool, restaurant, and room were all in nice taste

Edited by PlanetX

A week or two ago, someone said their budget was 30,000 baht per month. A bunch of you told him he was crazy and made suggestions where he could stay for 5000 baht per month. No matter what you ask, you're asking for an argument.

I can suggest a "nice clean" apartment that falls within your budget. i don't know the OP's definition of "spacious". The M&D Mansion on Thanin Road has apartments that are better than most in its price range. It's 3500 baht plus electricity and water. There's a mandatory charge of 150 baht a week for cleaning, but that can be waived if you supply your own linens. They also have free wifi and WETV. Markets, shopping and restaurants all within walking distance.

I've never stayed there myself, but if that was my budget, that's where I'd be. I have suggested M&D to several friends and all of them have said it was good value. In fact, every one of them that has returned to CM has stayed there on all subsequent visits.