Samsung Tv Repair

rmicheald

My Samsung flat screen tv won't display a picture. Are there any shops that will pick up the tv, repair it and deliver it back?

I only have a motorcycle so taking it somewhere isn't an option.

Thanks in advance...

Samsung have a service center on Sukhumvit Road, just before BPH, but I don't know if they will bring.

I'm quite sure Numchai on Sukhumvit Road, between SSCC and Neunplabwan will bring. Don't have their number, sorry.

Samsung will come to you, evaluate, and then return with parts needed. After they evaluate they will re- assemble until they return with part/parts.

Service call is very reasonable, and parts aren't priced too badly.

This was my experience with my Samsung.

Similar experience. They came to the house, did a quick evaluation and returned with the parts a few days later - fibre optic connector broken due to poor installation. Even though I had misplaced the warranty slip they were able to trace the serial number of the tv through the shop records without any hassle and there was no charge.

Samsung will come to you, evaluate, and then return with parts needed. After they evaluate they will re- assemble until they return with part/parts.

Service call is very reasonable, and parts aren't priced too badly.

This was my experience with my Samsung.

Anyone got a number please?

I have a plazma thats gone funny, think it needs a new screen. (if its not too dear)

:)

If it needs a new screen, may was well dump it and buy a new one....cost of screen replacement will not be much cheaper than buying new

Anyone got a number please?

I have a plazma thats gone funny, think it needs a new screen. (if its not too dear)

If it needs a new screen, may was well dump it and buy a new one....cost of screen replacement will not be much cheaper than buying new

I was afraid of that. :( Only 2 years old (actually less) I was watching the other week and it just went funny although when you switch it on its fine then over 2 or 3 minutes one half fades and goes streaky.

cheers