Need A House For Rent In Surin Town

Strange

Ive been living in Prasat for a while now, and im getting a bit bored and tired of drving 30 k's to go to the gym everyday. I would like to move to surin town and be closer to everything. I would really appreciate ANY suggestions/help with this as there really isnt much online for rentals in Surin.

Im looking for a 3 bed 2 bath house on about a 1/4 rai (fenced/walled) as I have a dog and want him to have more space (live in a townhouse now).

Something in town would be best, but I will consider anything if the house is nice and has space. I will look at houses with barely no land also. Anything.

I have a price range of about 5,000 - 8,000 but I would pay more for something REALLY nice.

Anyway, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would REALLY appreciate it.

The best thing to do is go into Surin and find a/the local ferang bar and ask around. Even leave your number with them should anything come up. Alternatively take a Thai speaker with you and have a drive in areas you like the look of as many places are advertised with signs in Thai in Issan. Most places are only advertised locally in my experience.

There's a really nice place right in town, full block walls on the sides and back with block wall and steel gate/fence in the front. Enough room for 100 dogs and walking distance to the center of town. Beautiful modern home with large kitchen., 3 bathrooms, air, hot shower and lots of undercover areas, gardens, fountains and parking for a great life style.

There's a really nice place right in town, full block walls on the sides and back with block wall and steel gate/fence in the front. Enough room for 100 dogs and walking distance to the center of town. Beautiful modern home with large kitchen., 3 bathrooms, air, hot shower and lots of undercover areas, gardens, fountains and parking for a great life style.

So where is it? How much per month? Contact details? Pictures?