Share Thailand Experiences

Get up in the morning. Scratch arse.

SSS (Sh$t, shower and shave).

Suited and booted, down the lift. Kiss my wife goodbye.

Joke (rice porrige for brekky). Think I might have intestines with that today.

Motorcyle taxi to the BTS. BTS to work.

Ice coffee in the foyer. mmmm

10 hours in front of a computer. Interdispersed by lunch at the market and another ice coffee.

Go home. Kiss wife good evening.

Swtich on UBC...wish like hel_l that Jennifer Suu and her hats would jump off a very tall building.

That is I must say a very typical Thailand experience for me :o

Get up in the morning.

SS&S. Turn on tv for morning news. Sigh deeply.

Get suited and shoed. Look in mirror to see if I'm still handsum man. Tick.

Kiss GF and tell her that I'm off for a day's butterflying. Oh, how we laugh.

BTS to work. Taxi if feeling lazy. Feel lazy most days.

Emails. Coffee. Pastry. Water.

More emails.

Meetings. Talking nonsense and pretending I'm justifying my salary.

Thai Visa.

Home on MRT.

Walk down Suk Road, to my condo, avoiding eye contact with hookers and katoey.

Kiss GF and report on butterflying activities for the day. Oh, how we laugh.

Dinner

UBC or DVD.

Bed

Yup . . . . a typical day's experience in Thailand.

As you won't be doing anything like the above 2 posters, due to the fact they live in LOS. I suggest, you spend the first day or so visiting places of interest and getting your memory stick in your Digital Camera full. Tip, take a few different T-Shirts with you so that it looks like you spent a lot of your holiday sight seeing, instead of Butterflying :D If in BKK, jump in a Taxi and tell him to take you to some Temples (WAT's) and then to River Khwai (good for photo's etc). Get back and spend the night in Patpong having Soda and Icecream. :o

Next day, shoot down to Patters and go to the Crocodile farm and then the Elephant Village (not forgetting to change t-shirts) enough piccies there to convince everyone back home you did the sightseeing thing etc.

That leaves the rest of your holiday for you to fall in love, with a lovely Thai lass, who will love you long time, call you handsome man and will not ask for you to send her money when you leave. But you being a nice guy will feel that she is the one for you and will INSIST that you send her some. Roughly speaking, that's about how it usually goes for first timers to LOS. Anybody else got anything else to add :D:D

I don't know if there's already a thread on this but I'm interested in hearing about peoples experiences they've had in Thailand, I myself have yet to create mine starting in early November, so please reply with your stories!

Am I missing something here? I think 75% of posters live in Thailand, and the rest generally spend part of their year here etc. Doesn't that mean that everything on ThaiVisa is about our experiences in Thailand? What exactly are you looking for?

I don't know if there's already a thread on this but I'm interested in hearing about peoples experiences they've had in Thailand, I myself have yet to create mine starting in early November, so please reply with your stories!

Am I missing something here? I think 75% of posters live in Thailand, and the rest generally spend part of their year here etc. Doesn't that mean that everything on ThaiVisa is about our experiences in Thailand? What exactly are you looking for?

Maybe he was just too arse lazy to look through all the threads so he just thought that he would create a new one :o