Manchester Is Blue Eh

jjp

I still can't see the piccies but the article from the Manchester Evening news, which for the benefit of the United fans, it's the newspaper in Manchester and very similar to your Gilford Gazzette, Plymouth Post, Hammersmith Herald and the Essex Express ;) The MEN (inshort) stated that they turned the city centre sky blue.

You really are grasping at straws there jjp, in your efforts to try and prove Manchester is also Red. You must be really insecure about it and it obviously touches a raw nerve.

Now, lets look at the facts of the Piccies shall we. Those pictures have obviously come from 2 totally different spots and times on the route. Ours was probably at the start or finish, as it is clearly closed off by barriers. Yours was obviously taken at a particularly busy area on the route and at a "squeeze" point as they can't go anywhere else due to the ramp that is in the way, hence making it look more crowded. Did you also have to go as far back as 1999 when you won the Treble to get a picture with that many Reds in Manchester, is that the best you could come up with. Sorry mate but your report will still have to say "he’s trying but he must try harder" ;)

You really are grasping at straws there jjp, in your efforts to try and prove Manchester is also Red. You must be really insecure about it and it obviously touches a raw nerve.

Now, lets look at the facts of the Piccies shall we. Those pictures have obviously come from 2 totally different spots and times on the route. Ours was probably at the start or finish, as it is clearly closed off by barriers. Yours was obviously taken at a particularly busy area on the route and at a "squeeze" point as they can't go anywhere else due to the ramp that is in the way, hence making it look more crowded. Did you also have to go as far back as 1999 when you won the Treble to get a picture with that many Reds in Manchester, is that the best you could come up with. Sorry mate but your report will still have to say "he’s trying but he must try harder" ;)

If you cannot show the same location at the same time, or X number of hours into the parade, then it really is a silly example and not even worth debating!!

He's having you over Mr B.........the picture of the Utd celebrations were quite clearly photographed in Bournmouth town centre which as we all know has long been one of their biggest fan bases. :D

If you cannot show the same location at the same time, or X number of hours into the parade, then it really is a silly example and not even worth debating!!

In a round about way, that's what I was saying. You just put it so much more elegantly than I could jack :D

He's having you over Mr B.........the picture of the Utd celebrations were quite clearly photographed in Bournmouth town centre which as we all know has long been one of their biggest fan bases. :D

You could be right there Carmine. On the other hand, we can't see what side of the road they are driving on. :D

well spotted Mr Bo, hats off to you for spotting the obvious. I was bored sat at the com and thought i would have a bit of a laugh and city came to mind and considering you have made me chuckle for 30 years , i decided to post this.

It was for a bit of banter but regradless of which angle the pictures were taken the fact is that united have a massive :lol: following in manchester, as the pictures point out. I am from Manchester, unlike your self ( and Jack and Danny( correct me if I am wrong JD) and I know that this city have more fans than utd in manchester, is utter <deleted>.

I suppose with you having a decent team now, you can at least comment on the football side now instead of making things up to make your selves feel a bit better during the last 35 years ?