Two Years Old Boy 2 Passports

I have a two year old son Thai/British who has recently been issued with both UK and Thai passports here in Thailand; (British one through Hong Kong). I want to take him to UK and to avoid issues with his Thai mother want him to exit on his British passport as I would need his mothers permission for him to leave on his Thai passport, or so I believe.

Bearing in mind that he obviously has no 'entry stamp' or 'visa' on his British Passport I don't know if immigration would let him out. I would hate to go to check in and be told he can't leave due to the absence of a tourist or other visa in his British passport or he can't leave on his Thai passport without a permission letter from his mother.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

He can just leave on his Thai passport. His mothers concent is necesarry for applying for a passport. If the kothers concent isnecesarry for traveling depends on wether you are married to the mother or not. If yes, no consent is necesarry. If no, taking your child without her permission is considered kidnapping. (unless you went to a Thai court to leglize the child).