Ur Thoughts On Red Horse Beer?

gravion

hiya have u tried red horse beers?

they are only avaialbble in 640ml bottles and is made by the san miguel.

but the price is like 38baht for the large bottle.

it is very rare to see them sold at bkk, but in some places they are available at local sevens.

it taste alright, probably bit like chang with the headache the next morning, any of ur thoughts on this interesting about to disappear product????

also what happened to the thai written changs???? the time where there was only one chang...

i also like the tiger light, feels like hiso colona 31baht, but rarely see this products sadly

My thoughts on 'Red Horse beer' If you plan to go out and drink red horse beer……..don't plan….anything the next day, you will be too busy trying to grow enough brain cells that controlling breathing, regulating reflexes, and maintaining an upright posture of the body.

Edited by Tonto21

My thoughts on 'Red Horse beer' If you plan to go out and drink red horse beer……..don't plan….anything the next day, you will be too busy trying to grow enough brain cells that controlling breathing, regulating reflexes, and maintaining an upright posture of the body.

I.e. A normal hangover. :)

Fair comment……………Yer, pretty much sums it up! All done tothe words; “I’ll never drink again”

great beer. same kind of hangover you get from chang. red horse is better tasting, stronger and about the same price.

in chiang mai you'll find it from tesco express at nimmanhaemin, makro at hang dong rd. and the shining bar at huay kaew rd and same same guest house, which street name i can not remember.

• 2 weeks later...

& a normal day in Thailand ! nice