Toes Before Blows

I am very interested in the topic of what it means to properly trim toenails in Thailand.

I didn't know the proper way to trim my nails for years. It made me angry and wanting to attack and hit other men. Women don't know how to trim men's nails. They try, but they are wasting their time. They simply can't understand us.

I decided to join a men's toenail trimming group to learn how. It changed my life.

Professionals presented a workshop. All of us then proceeded to trim our nails together in the proper manner -- straight across, not rounded. Some of us trimmed each other's nails.

Most men live in isolation from other men because of their fear that they might want to trim another man's nails. I always had avoided other men because I thought that someday I might succumb to the irresistable temptation to trim another man's nails. But now that I have, you all must do the same or suffer the consequences of not being a real manly man's man. Like me.

I think my inability to cut my nails properly--rounded, instead of straight across--all started because my father did not know how to trim his nails. He said he loved me. But how could that be true if he didn't take the time to teach me the right way?

I'm a little surprised that Thailand does not seem to have an initiation ritual to teach boys how to trim their toenails.

My nails are now more manly looking. All of you should take this advice and change the way you trim your nails.

You can not be a man like me if you don't know how to cut your nails properly.

How do you trim your nails?

Rounded?

Or straight, like me?

:rolleyes:

We can all sleep at night now , knowing how to correctly cut our toe nails , you could say thats nailed it then.:blink:

Tedious...

You are a nutter if you don't get your toenails done, after coming all this way for your hair cut.

One of the reasons that there are so many arab tourists here is Thailand's reputation for coiffeural service, and I am sure toe-clipping tourism (toerism) is a growth industry.

I think that the need to cut your own toenails shows an inability trust others - just like waxing your own buttock cleft.

SC

• Like 1

We can all sleep at night now , knowing how to correctly cut our toe nails , you could say thats nailed it then.:blink:

Tedious...

You are a nutter if you don't get your toenails done, after coming all this way for your hair cut.

One of the reasons that there are so many arab tourists here is Thailand's reputation for coiffeural service, and I am sure toe-clipping tourism (toerism) is a growth industry.

I think that the need to cut your own toenails shows an inability trust others - just like waxing your own buttock cleft.

SC

Toerism... :lol:...I ended up doing my own toe nails last night,,,,not sure if I prefer the red or purple...but anyway there is serious mileage literally and metaphorically in the idea of a toe-clipping tourism...It would also be a novel idea if they would give a happy ending at the end of a clipping session akin to the feeble massage you get after your haircut,,,,with a gentle toe sucking session...

Right must dash...just need to get my clothes out of the tumble dryer here and into the suitcase...off to Vietnam tonight....found an excellent ironing service in Hanoi...

Tedious...

SC

A regional hub of toerism perhaps ?....:rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing this topic of the science of toenail clipping up, as I have felt myself massively out of balance in the past and actually considered seeking professional help from a shaman. Guess I don't need to now, as you seem to have nailed my problem. It seems that I wasn't properly balancing the cutting, one toe was much heavier than some of the others. I'm so happy you have "toed" me this, I think I can continue my journey now.

mario299 :rolleyes:

Edited by mario299

I clip my toenails at the same time as i am weeding in the garden. It helps to have a multi purpose Hoe. Although i guess if you had a couple of Hoe's you could keep one in the garden and one in the bedroom for when you need a trim.

I clip my toenails at the same time as i am weeding in the garden. It helps to have a multi purpose Hoe. Although i guess if you had a couple of Hoe's you could keep one in the garden and one in the bedroom for when you need a trim.

It'd be handy to keep some bush trimmers as well.

Would that be for Toepiary?

Very good

It would indeed be for the Toepiary. Best not to let the foliage get out of control, it's good to be able to see what you are doing when in the garden.

Very good

It would indeed be for the Toepiary. Best not to let the foliage get out of control, it's good to be able to see what you are doing when in the garden.

True, if you let the foliage get too out of control you could start digging the wrong plot. The owner would most likely get miffed and you'd be in the sh1t!

Very good

All this kinda talk is making me think about another thread. Tails before Nails.

You guys, as usual, have a "leg up" on me.

Very good

Boy, you just said a mouthful :whistling:

True, if you let the foliage get too out of control you could start digging the wrong plot. The owner would most likely get miffed and you'd be in the sh1t!

This is true also.

It might be easy to sow your seeds in the wrong hole, but a hoe would normally help ensure that doesn't happen.

Sheesh where do we go with this one??? I know have you tried a cutting your own throat group?:lol:

Im thankful to "not be a man like you"

How do you kill a circus?

Go for the juggler.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah reckon op should join the circus.

You people are just getting too metro for me. Toe trimming, whew. The other day there was a long touchy feely posting I don't recall the nature of, but one paragraph and I was gone and now this. Some people have just too much time on their hands and in touch with their egos.

Wake me up when you hit 6500 views.

Yup, that's gotta be it...you're counting views as if they were potential customers, successful executive salesman that you were, so now let's see...6500 attempts to close, you keep changing the sales pitch to suit the audience, but still no sale. 6500 interested buyers, but nobody buying your product?

Go back to sleep

:jap:

Cracks me up that some posters here are so serious about the club. Wittiest thread replies maybe ever. Moonraker you have me literally laughing uncontrollably and that my friend is a good thing...

best toenail trimmer:

adjust-gas-welding-flame-800x800.jpg

best toenail trimmer:

adjust-gas-welding-flame-800x800.jpg

Blow your toes.