How High Is The Insurance For International Ems Parcels At The Thailand Post Office?

Sandman77

Hello Yesterday ,i have to send a parcel fron thailand with 500 grramms to uk for 1100 bath,when i ask on the counter how high the insurance will be when the parcel would be lost or not arreived the make big eyes ,ask arouund in the postoffice but no one could aswer me the questions,now i want know is there in the ems international shippping insuurance allready include or not?

or will the charge seperatly how much?

how is the process looks when parcel is lost,when no one knows nothing about any avalible insurance?

thx for information!

Insurance cost depends on the value of the article not the weight, and declaring the full value for insurance purposes leeaves you open to having to pay the full import duty if so applicable on the other end.

Generally insurance coupled with getting hit for import tax will cost you a lot more than the cost of the postage...so ask yourself how badly do you really want to insure something ?

So fully understand the "big eyes" you got....I assume they dont know the value of the article...:whistling:

You can insure with EMS as far as I am aware