Hardskins On Ur Foot

gravion

My travelling companion decided to wax his <deleted> for extra aerodynamics or whatever....

I like the sound of that. Maybe tomorrow I too will wax my <deleted>.

I'm not sure what the actual aerodynamic benefits will be, but I think it'll be fun to tell all the girls at Nana Plaza that I have aerodynamic <deleted>.

I bet they'll love me!

A lot of the girls at Nana have waxed <deleted> as well...

SC

My travelling companion decided to wax his <deleted> for extra aerodynamics or whatever....

I'm not sure what the actual aerodynamic benefits will be, but I think it'll be fun to tell all the girls at Nana Plaza that I have aerodynamic <deleted>.

I bet they'll love me!

SC

That is true. They keep asking me to wax their buttocks for them. :whistling:

I bet they'll love me!

SC

That is true. They keep asking me to wax their buttocks for them. :whistling:

Amazing Thailand!

Where else in the world can you have the pleasure of waxing a ladyboy's buttocks? Next time please post some photos.

We had a fish job today......missus screamed when she stuck her feet in.........dam_n ticklish but really enjoyed it....did a good job on my footsies.

Dude -- men don't take care of their feet.

Men pick their feet. Men chew their toe nails. Men take pride in smelly socks.

Apparently real men filter the broken glass out of their whisky through their smelly socks.

Do you think that the tiny fragments of broken glass would harden your feet, or grind away the hard bits?

SC

It was an act of sheer desperation .

We had a fish job today......missus screamed when she stuck her feet in.........dam_n ticklish but really enjoyed it....did a good job on my footsies.

Dude -- men don't take care of their feet.

Men pick their feet. Men chew their toe nails. Men take pride in smelly socks.

Apparently real men filter the broken glass out of their whisky through their smelly socks.

Do you think that the tiny fragments of broken glass would harden your feet, or grind away the hard bits?

SC

It was an act of sheer desperation .

Did it toughen your feet, or soften them? I imagine the whisky-smelling sock might have made your gait a bit unsteady...unless you'd double filtered the whisky to ensure an even balance.

SC

Nothing wrong with something sucking on your toe.

Anyone know where there is a 'full immersion' tank somewhere ?

Well I have this friend who has this business, and after closing hour she pulls down the blinds and we climb into the tank and ... :)

Well I have this friend who has this business, and after closing hour she pulls down the blinds and we climb into the tank and ... :)

Ian....enough! There's plenty of people who claim to have friends in the tank 'business'!:unsure:

Ian....enough! There's plenty of people who claim to have friends in the tank 'business'!:unsure:

That's a different kind of fish tank to what I am used to, I think...

SC