Where To Buy A Massage Mat

mallmagician

I have found a couple of places mentioned online, but they seem quite old mentions, and when I check the maps, I dont recall seeing those shops existing anymore.

My wife is studying traditional Thai Massage, and she would like a massage mat of her own. I dont mean the cloth, wadding filled ones, like the triangle cushions. I mean the hard wearing vinyl covered ones, or similar. Preferably fold up with a handle, or roll up with a bag.

Ideally, I'd like to pick one up today when I head into the city for a dental appointment, so Im looking for somewhere that stocks them, rather than making them to order.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Please treat me like an idiot when specifying location, as I am not very good with directions. :)

Thanks

The mats in the town at the massage parlours usually come with an old bag that does the massage.

But seriously, this is what I would do.

I have never seen them up for sale here in Chiang Mai, so you could visit a few massage parlours and ask the boss or the staff where they buy they`re mats?

You will be surprised how helpful they can be.

Unless of course someone knows better and can direct our maillmagician exactly to the right places.