Add Ons

wandrinstar

Thanks for your interest, im on Windows XP Pro, Google Tool Bar. Explorer 8. and Firefox.. The Warning reads. An add-on for this website failed to run.Check the security settings in Internet Options for potential conflicts....... As for a Snapshot, i cant even post a picture if my kids are out.:D

Here we go again with the 'What browser are you using' intimating 'Not our fault ...' Yes it IS. Never have any problems with any other forums bar this one ... You 'new upgrade' screwed up. Badly.

Im sorry i upset you but some of us use a P.C. for pleasure, not to prove how clever we are.What Upgrade.Black Opps.:D

Thanks for your interest, im on Windows XP Pro, Google Tool Bar. Explorer 8. and Firefox.. The Warning reads. An add-on for this website failed to run.Check the security settings in Internet Options for potential conflicts....... As for a Snapshot, i cant even post a picture if my kids are out.:D

I use XP Pro and IE8 and I have the same problem with Thaivisa.

I have checked all my other Thai Sites, in fact any other non Thai site and no Add On Failed sign, also some Hi Tekkies i know dont speak very well of the Nations Web Knowledge, in fact one made me smile by saying Cockpit Tyre Fitters have more Idea. So back to facts, its Microsoft Advice destination you get lead to about how to turn things off, is all well and good, but then you will turn off things for other sites too.Plus it needs Reg Edit to do so. Mr afp76,help us simple Tappers, we need You.:whistling:

We'd really like to help.

So firstly, which of your two browsers pops up with the message? EXACTLY what does it say, by far the best way is to post a screenshot (Google is your friend on how to do that)?

Do you have any FireFox add-ins installed?

Can you post the URL of the site it leads to (copy the http: etc from your address bar)? I've seen similar things before (and yes they don't pop up on every site) that are actually 'scareware', intended to lead you to a site and install something you don't need in order to remove the problem.

Have you done a full Anti-virus and Anti-malware scan (which A/V and A/M software)?

Nobody else is reporting this issue, so the chances are it's something slightly different about your set-up.

kevjon has the same prob, i use FF Add ons but that's common to all sites,perhaps some folks have disabled their info bar in X.P..A Google Tool Bar is all i use. If you recall this page from Favs you get no Prob, but enter from Front Page and you do. Ill do a couple of deep scans and come back

i see.......

the browser doesn't support this web forum. Try to download Firefox .. I had no problem with v.3 since i downloaded

v 4 my system always freeze..

additionally, my mobile's browser can't access this webforum too. it keeps saying out of memory....

things are beyond my knowledge.

Ureka, it was a Backdoor Agent, a Malaware.Its not my P.C., im letting somone have a Break, i hate the Office hence my increase in posts.There were 2. Backdoor.age.and P.U.M.Dissabled, if that means anything to the experts.So its back to Black Opps and a BLERP FREE Visa.Thanks to everyone

Good to see it wasn't Thaivisa.

As to why it returns :( I'll bet there is another infected machine on your network, do you have Live Protection (or whatever your AV / AM software calls it) enabled?

Got it, restore Security to default level in Internet Options .ALL settings,But it doesnt answer why its only Thai Visa.

I have done the same. All seems OK now.