1 Bedroom Apasrtment Near Central Laphrao

Guys....I have just put an advert in Classifieds for some Thai friends of ours who want to rent out an apartment. In the past they have never needed to advertise so weren’t sure how to go about this. They are exceptionally nice and honest people. Can anyone suggest where else the apartment could be advertised please.

It’s in Suphalai Park Building 1, near Central LaPhrao, I said this about it in the advert.

Completely ready to Walk In. Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Kettle, Fridge, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Pots and Pans,Cups/Saucers/Plates/Glasses etc.

Seperate air conditioned bedroom with new mattress and bed linen,

Bathroom with bath, shower and wash basin.

Large Air conditioned Kitchen/Diner and adjoining Lounge with TV.

TrueVision Cable TV, Common Service Fees and Sports Club Membership are included in the price.

Sports club facilities includes both squash and tennis courts, the gym is well equipped.

There is a very well presented outdoor swimmimng pool.

The location is Suphalai Park Building 1, Soi Phaholyothin 21, Near Central LaPro which is right in the business area and close to LaPhrao MRT. There is a well stocked MiniMart in the building.

Please contact Wirot or Elle on either JUST PM ME and I'll give the phone numbers. The all inclusive price is 20000Baht/month and two months deposit is required.

post-17329-0-83918500-1306748545_thumb.j

post-17329-0-09346800-1306748556_thumb.j

post-17329-0-54445500-1306748569_thumb.j

post-17329-0-69658900-1306748590_thumb.j

post-17329-0-84632900-1306748609_thumb.j

post-17329-0-65424800-1306748623_thumb.j

Craigslist and Bahtsold are two good sources. Craigslist is free, however, can be problematic since the volume of listings is huge. To be effective, you need to update the listings every week or sooner. Bahtsold has a good following however not as well known as thaivisa . Mrroomfinder is okay but its hard to find your listing among the huge numbers of condos and apartments.

• 2 weeks later...

I've visited Supailai, you get stuck in a horrendous traffic jam near a nasty Phahontothin junction when you leave it and the apts are pretty small, certainly less than 55 sqm, if memory serves me correctly 39.sqm. They've always been over-priced.