Ur Thoughts On Women With Plastic Surgery?

gravion

i love asian ladies but this before and after image is really shcoking... it determines YES or NO...

these girls were some asian idol groups, but really gives me heavy thought... when they age they will prolly back to how they looked, or become plasticish...

my thought on why women go through this, one reason, maybe they do not have job opportunities as men. i know some women are in top management area, but they really need extra push such as overseas degree + work exp to be accepted.

As for men, we just talk and we get hooked up sometimes...

also as far as i know, they want to marry before 35, cause of baby and stuff... baby will keep them stay together... basically in my opinion, they want husband to support them. i may also think, they do not like only men bringing the bacon... they want to work too, cause staying at home, "taking care of children + house work" is too boring and too out from the society.

just my thoughts, what u peeps tink?

i also know a married women, who stated: why would i need to beautify myself? i am already married!!! *-*

o0561238010621254565.jpg

There are a variety of valid reasons for plastic surgery. Unfortunately, many surgeries are because of "perceived" problems in the mind of young women.

I think I might get plastic surgery because of problems in the minds of young women... perhaps a wallet enhancement...

SC

I rather they do exercise and wear something sexy then do any modification that will make them look unhumen.

I agree. You don't look at the mantel piece whilst stoking the fire. :whistling:

I agree. You don't look at the mantel piece whilst stoking the fire. :whistling:

It depends on how tall you are... like the short guy with the tall gal..

Nose to nose the toes are in it. Toes to toes the nose is in it.

I get 403 too.

The pic probably got many hits and these Japanese were too tight to keep the pic online or restricted it to Japan where they can make money.

also as far as i know, they want to marry before 35, cause of baby and stuff... baby will keep them stay together... basically in my opinion, they want husband to support them. i may also think, they do not like only men bringing the bacon... they want to work too, cause staying at home, "taking care of children + house work" is too boring and too out from the society.

just my thoughts, what u peeps tink?

I think, from a man's perspective, children: make them when very young or when mature.

Better mature (50).

And about what women think or want: after more than ten years trying to care for her wishes and thoughts, I came to the conclusion that it is better not to care about what she thinks or wants. YMMV, but I've had it.