What Risk Landtransfer With Lawyer During 30 Days

hello,question, due to many problems, we transferd away the landownership from thaiowner to company, as well we have to wait 30 days for registering house, bcs house was never registerd. now the office use a second hand company ( balancesheet clean) with whatever shareholder from the office. the land belongs now to the company. they just give a letter that after register house they promise to transfer share to us 49% foreigner and 2% and 49% thai. they said they use a secondhand company bcs . of many question from landoffice if it is a new company just non doing buissenes and just buying land with foreign shareholding. the office but told if i want i can register now 100% on girlfriend if i am scarred, but to register to me have tow ait 30 days until finalized register house ( land already registerd) . to transfer 100% share to girl temporary is risky but whats more risky a lawyer or a girlfriend. the office i know for about 15 yrs already and have good recomandation but............i know already that some people want to make sheteting me since january, so already there are problems outsideohhhh what story never again land and house in thaijust want to survive this thing without a very big or total loosgreetings