Expertflyer.Com

I was trying to find out whether a specific flight was busy or not for a certain date. I was led to the expertflyer.com website, never heard or knew about it before.

Signed up f rthe 5 day trial. Seems all OK.

Has or does anyone ever use/d this? Is it pretty accutate? Is the seat availability in real'ish terms? i.e the unoccupied seats are unsold?

It seem spretty good and the flight I am booked on seems pretty empty. Qatar Airways 006.

Any experience from frieds here?

Cheers all.

I was trying to find out whether a specific flight was busy or not for a certain date. I was led to the expertflyer.com website, never heard or knew about it before.

Signed up f rthe 5 day trial. Seems all OK.

Has or does anyone ever use/d this? Yes.

Is it pretty accutate? Yes.

Is the seat availability in real'ish terms? i.e the unoccupied seats are unsold? Yes-ish, but passengers can be ticketed but not yet have a seat assignment; and in some cases it is possible to get a seat assignment without having the ticket issued.

Maybe you could just tell us what you're trying to do? Guage loads to stand-by? Upgrade? On many airline booking engines, and some aggregators', you can make a dummy (sale or award) booking and get to a seatmap for specific flights.

Thx for your reply.

All I was tryimng do do was to see whether a Qatar flight to Doha and then onto BKK was busy or not. I can see the LHR - DOH leg which looks pretty empty but I never knew if this was accurate or not.

If it is quite accurate then I may be able to spread out on both legs as well as the return legs, hopefully anyway.

Cheers