Satellite Dish Problem, Pattaya

frankpelagic

I have True vision satellite tv, and the dish is mounted outside the verandah of my condo. City Hall have told all the condo owners to remove their dishes. Putting my dish inside the verandah is not really an option, as it is glazed in. Does anyone know of a company in Pattaya who can set something up for me so I can continue to receive TrueVision. (ComSat don't answer emails, and the True Vision help line seems to be staffed by simeons). Or, does anyone know if a dish will work behind glass. Finally, how about all the condo owners just ignore the instruction, what will happen? (Not my option of choice)

Unless the condo have provided an alternative common dish that you can link in to I doubt anyone is going to remove theirs.

I would just wait and see what occurs.

• 1 year later...

yes. if you have seen the condo's with dishes all over; ITs an eye sore.

Get rid of them all and force the condo owner to put the right ones on the roof for all condo owners to view. IT works. many have done it with the spliter boxes in the office.

clap2.gif

coffee1.gif Anyone can suggest a calbe tv co with satellit dish ? get service. answer emails in English ?

I hear Banglaumung cable can get the outsides of pattaya but they don't reply or answer emails either.

Surley farangs have used dishes of any kind with receiver boxes. !