Ksc Mail

nonthaburial

If this is in the wrong forum my apologies and mods feel free to move.

I have noticed that my incoming mail on KSC.th.com has literally dried up over the last two days. I logged onto my account and notice that the format has drastically changed, however I did find a message saying my box was overloaded and on further checking I find I have over 850 spam mails in the spam box.I clicked onto the spam box but it refused to open and I can find no way to delete these unwanted beasts.

Does anyone have the method to clean up my spam box please. To be honest the new system in my opinion is not very user friendly at all. I am based in China and so far have been a failure in trying to contact KSC direct, hence this urgent plea for assistance.

It seems extraordinary that just 850 spam messages could fill your mailbox, unless it is tiny.

Are you sure that you dont also have a full trashcan, or several years' worth of read emails in your inbox? Or hundreds of stupid "joke" attachments?

Try emptying the trash first: if your box is really full then sometimes none of the other functions work. You may also find that there is a button (or perhaps right-click?) to empty the spam folder.

And then do yourself a favour and open a free Gmail account. It can be easily configured to poll all your other email accounts for you, and I can pretty well guarantee that you will NEVER fill the Gmail mailbox.

If it's just an account that you get from KSC dialup or similar, you only receive a 25MB storage limit. So it's quite conceivable that 850 emails can fill your account.

Sign in to into your webmail account, click on SPAM. At the top of the page there is a Delete button, next to it there is a More button. Click on the triangle next to the More button and choose Select All. Now you can click on Delete.

Repeat the exercise in your Trash Folder.

Webmail_User_Manual_ver6_1_English.pdf

If it's just an account that you get from KSC dialup or similar, you only receive a 25MB storage limit. So it's quite conceivable that 850 emails can fill your account.

25MB? Good grief.

Why do people waste time with nonsense like that?

Get a free Gmail account. Set it to poll the crappy other free account. End of problem. Forever.

25MB? Good grief.

Why do people waste time with nonsense like that?

Get a free Gmail account. Set it to poll the crappy other free account. End of problem. Forever.

The OP is in China where Gmail is not reliably accessible.

Sign in to into your webmail account, click on SPAM. At the top of the page there is a Delete button, next to it there is a More button. Click on the triangle next to the More button and choose Select All. Now you can click on Delete.

Many \thanks for your reply/ies however for reasons i cannot fathom out it will not allow me to click on spam, when I do nothing happens or opens. Dont know what to do as for sure my box is full. I have tried using a secondary mail to contact KSC but no answers.

Many \thanks for your reply/ies however for reasons i cannot fathom out it will not allow me to click on spam, when I do nothing happens or opens. Dont know what to do as for sure my box is full. I have tried using a secondary mail to contact KSC but no answers.

If you are happy to trust me with your sign in details(via PM of course), I can try to do it from here. Is your account subscription up to date? Have you checked this via Member Login?

You can also call them: KSC Call Center

02-979-7000 24-Hour Service

The OP is in China where Gmail is not reliably accessible.

Hmm. Is that due to a crappy connection or government blocking? Would it affect a POP port as well as a webpage?

Do they block VPNs also?

If you can open a VPN then you should be able to access any site or access your email via POP.