Can Thai Get Me Better Price On An Apartment

phuketpaddy

Hello,

Im going booking Viangbua Mansion Apartments for a 1 month period for 12,000 baht. Would i be better off getting a Thai friend to ring and book to try and get a better price or is this usually a set price for this kind of thing.

I can book online by credit card, they dont charge the card as long as you show up but i would have to pay 12,000, but if a thai booked for me then i wonder how they would pay the deposit, maybe i would have to send them the money, anyone any experience of this??

Hello,

Im going booking Viangbua Mansion Apartments for a 1 month period for 12,000 baht. Would i be better off getting a Thai friend to ring and book to try and get a better price or is this usually a set price for this kind of thing.

I can book online by credit card, they dont charge the card as long as you show up but i would have to pay 12,000, but if a thai booked for me then i wonder how they would pay the deposit, maybe i would have to send them the money, anyone any experience of this??

The "Mansion" I live in in Phuket charges the same high price for Thai and farang alike.

You might want to check if the 12 K includes electricity and water, a month of air-con at 5 baht a unit really adds up.