Sizzler - Burgers

I love a good burger. Been to sizzler a few times and I usually get the burger from there.

To make a good buger into a greta burger, throw a few slices of beetroot from the salad bar and there you have a great tasting burger.

Just a tip of what I do when I go to sizzler. Yes I know better burgers are around, but this is just a sizzler tip.

To make a good buger into a greta burger, throw a few slices of beetroot from the salad bar and there you have a great tasting burger.

Beetroot makes a "great" burger??? :bah:

What planet are you living on??? :lol:

Makes me think of the funny booklet I got from Central Food Hall the other day advertising how to prepare, in their words, a classic American hamburger (and buy all the ingredients from CFH).

And their main ingredient for this classic burger??? Ground pork.... Yeesh!!!!!

beetroot makes the burger so much more tasty. I dont eat beetroot unless its in a burger. Gives it a great taste and when the sauce drops out the bottom with the burger sauce onto the chips. Its almost better than going to Soi Cowboy.

Well I grew up on burger with the lot and chips every thursday night. The local fish and chip shop served our burgers with a slice of beetroot and now its just not complete without it.

Bacon, egg, cheese, beef, onions, lettuce, beetroot and bbq sauce is the bomb. Good to have in moderation.

• 2 weeks later...