90 Day Reporting At Bumrungrad Hospital

I have recently been told that it is now possible to 90 Day report at Bumrungrad Hospital. Is this true? I was also told that on the last Tuesday of the month it is performed free of charge. Other days there is a fee of 500 baht.

Can anyone confirm or deny this and tell me exactly where in the hospital the reporting takes place?

Cheers

• 8 months later...

Well, I guess the bad news we had heard was coming is true... re the end of last year's monthly mobile immigration service clinics at Bumrungrad Hospital.

Today, I called the 1111 government hotline and separately the Business Center at Bumrungrad, and was told the same thing from both -- that Immigration's mobile service program from 2011 wasn't continued into 2012... And neither the government hotline guy I spoke with nor the lady I spoke with at Bumrungrad had any info on any alternative or replacement services/locations.

It sure was nice while it lasted... But alas, nothing lasts forever -- except perhaps the bureaucracy of government services.

Yes... it was...

Silly of me to think that the authorities would continue doing something that would provide a convenience to their customers/clients... or more to the point... offering services geographically closer to where more of their customers are located and in a more central location for public transit.

I sometimes have those kinds of wild and crazy ideas... but living here usually quickly brings me to my senses.